• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Pinocchios workshop

Forums > Disney Hotels > Pinocchios workshop

Can anybody send their kids to the workshop or is it only available to hotel guests? Also, how much does it cost?
Amanda :-)
I'm not sure about the cost, but it is only for hotel guests and I think there is also an age that the child must be
Amanda :-)
Ok so i found that it is $15 an hour with a Two hour minimum and for ages 5-12 :)
Thank you very much
I believed you cannot have this workshop for free, since most of the trainers are professionals and that this is a play for quality and unique performer. I suggest that you enroll your kids and expect the cost value of whatever fees since that will worth a lot. Try this events http://smartleesecreative.com/events/ and check their similar programs.
Evil Queen
I thought it was a babysitting type situation where you could take your kids to play and color and stuff so the adults could spend an hour or two at a nice dinner or whatever. I never read anything about a play. and I think its available to guests of the three Disney hotels.
Tattoo Mom
Evil queen is right it's a babysitter service in grand Californian and it's for hotel guests or people with napa rose reservations
tangled and frozen
Can you be a guest at any of the DL hotels or just the Grand?
Tattoo Mom
They shut it down. So not an option anymore.
tangled and frozen
When / Why did they close it down?
Tattoo Mom
Not sure why but it was a few months ago
Andrea Dahms Foskett
Maybe they closed for refurbishment.
Chance
I read online on the OC Register that it's gone for good? The service wasnt being used enough and they want to use the space for something else.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: