• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Signature Suites at Disneyland Hotel

Forums > Disney Hotels > Signature Suites at Disneyland Hotel

Cheshire
Hey everyone, I want to do something special for my hubby and I want to stay in one of the signature Suites but I have no clue on how much thing is going to cost me. Does anyone know? Plus which suite would you choose?
Mickey Bound
I heard they were several 1000.00 per night
Mickey Bound
Just looked regular 3 bedroom suite are 1030 per night
Mickey Bound
I like the Mickey one.
Evil Queen
the big thunder one looks amazing but I can't imagine it being worth the $$$$
Disney Jenn - DIO
A friend of mine looked into the Pirates suite a few years ago in December and at that time it was $3,500 a night
Evil Queen
especially at Disneyland, I pretty much just use the room to sleep so it would never be worth it for me. but they do look pretty darn cool and if you have a whole lot of money to spend and plan on spending a lot of time in the room then it just might be worth it.
Evil Queen
Cheshire, if the signiture suite is too much you might just consider an in room celebration for your hubby. they are still expensive but they are pretty special!
Cheshire
Thanx Evil Queen. I might just do that instead for him. We will be going on 10 years. I might just get a room with a view at the Grand. I personally like the Mickey Room >^_^<
Evil Queen
they have a romace package but it if you want a more mickey theme the welcome package is great, that's what I'm going to do for my family
Mickey Bound
Did the grand welcome for my husband last May. Was really fun. With him I added a small cake. It is called a personal cake and it was in a pirate chest. It was about the size of two cupcakes.
Cheshire
I can't wait my fluffy man will be sooo surprised. I will be the first time in a long time that it will just be the two of us. How much does the welcome or romance package usually go for??
Evil Queen
the romance one is $266 and the smaller welcome one is $350 and the big one is $550. I rounded up a bit but that's what I wrote down in my planning book.:)
Evil Queen
if you Google Disneyland in room celebrations it will come up, I believe its Disney floral and gifts. it has pictures and descriptions of each one.
Keith Haneda
, I stayed in the California Grand Hotel signature suite Arroyo suite November 2015 for 3 night. I know the California Grand Hotel has 4 signature suite. $3,500 to $4,000 per night. if you have the money its the way to go. i also did my room Mickey make over were the disney company come in to the room at $750. it was great.
Mickey Bound
Never heard of a Disney room make over. Is that the same as grand surprise?
Keith Haneda
no not the same they come into your room with a banner over your door has a lot of decorations inside the room depending on what type of the theme you want in your room.
Mickey Bound
Do you call floral and gifts to ask about that or is it a different number.
Keith Haneda
just call hotel reservation and ask them about in room theme.
Evil Queen
I have never heard of in room themes only in room celebrations
Evil Queen
I searched the internet and its got to be the same thing
Keith Haneda
yes you are correct its in room celebration.
Evil Queen
bump

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: