• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Festival of holidays

Forums > Disney California Adventure > Festival of holidays

Pixie dust
I can’t find a menu online yet for the festival of holidays and I’m curious what’s new and what’s coming back. Anyone have any better luck than me
Whoever
Here is general info about the festival. I will keep looking for a menu. https://disneyland.disney.go.com/events-tours/disney-california-adventure/festival-of-holidays/
Whoever
All I see so far is “check back closer to the start date for more info.” Hopefully it will be posted soon.
NapaJane
I subscribe to the Disney Food Blog, the booths are up, no menus yet. Search them, they have some info, but not everything yet.
Pixie dust
Thank you guys so much for your help. I really appreciate it
NapaJane
I am patiently awaiting the menus myself. Going Nov 17, I will be happy to report back food reviews. lol
Pixie dust
Wonderful thank you
Whoever
Here is more info: https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2019/11/foodie-guide-to-disney-festival-of-holidays-2019-at-disney-california-adventure-park/
NapaJane
just got my food blog email too! http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2019/11/06/full-menus-and-booths-are-here-for-the-2019-disney-california-adventure-festival-of-holidays/
disneydreamer
Does anyone know how much the pass will cost? Also where in dca will the festival of holidays be located ?
Whoever
I have not seen anything official yet, except that AP holders will save $5 on the pass. The one for Food & Wine was $54/$49. This one will likely be similar. I will be at DL this weekend and will update when I get more info.
Pixie dust
The cost is 51$ with an AP and 56$ without
Whoever
Thanks PixieDust!
Whoever
For APs, there is a Sip & Savor info booth near the Golden Zephyr. Anyone can buy a pass there. APs can also get a pin there with the purchase of a pass. If you buy the pass somewhere else, bring your receipt to that booth to get your pin.
Whoever
The festival foods are located on the main path between about the entrance to Cars Land and ending at Paradise Garden Grill. One helpful thing to know is that you can order food from any of the festival booths (NOT participating restaurants) at any booth. Then, you just take your receipt to each booth to pick up your items. We ordered 5 items from 5 different locations, and were able to just pick them up. The lines were bad today, so this really helped. We had to wait in lines to pick up our food, but at least we didn’t have to wait to buy food at each location.
Whoever
Be aware that the pass is not good on alcohol or a few other items. To get the best “bang for your buck” with the pass, go for the more savory or meat items. Most of those are $7-8+. Many of the sweet items and drinks are $5-6. If you will eat enough items, you can pay for the less expensive items and use your pass tickets for the more expensive ones.
DisneyNana
I’ve never purchased one of these passes and I’m not sure how it works. With the pass do you get to pick a certain amount of items?
Pixie dust
You buy a pass. It contains 8 tickets. You go to any of the booths. They take a ticket and you choose an item. We did it last year. It’s lots of fun. The stuffing Mac and cheese was really yummy
Whoever
Make sure you leave the tickets attached to your pass until you are paying. Some cast members will remove them, others will ask you to remove them. But, they won’t accept ones that were removed before you get to the register. So, don’t hand someone one ticket to have them buy something while you go to a different booth. Look over the items before you get the pass. It may or may not be worthwhile. At $56, you would need eight $7 items just to break even. If you plan to get more sweet items than savory, you might not spend as much just buying the items individually. The pass and tickets are good until the end of the Festival (1/6, I think) and you can use them over the course of multiple visits, if you want. There is also nothing stopping you from buying food for more than one person using your tickets. I went with my mom and husband and only bought 1 pass for the 3 of us to eat for the day. The pass comes with a list of all of the items that can be purchased with the tickets. Note that there are items at the booths that do not qualify. There is also a totally separate list of Holiday foods available throughout the Disneyland Resort, similar to the special menu that was available for Halloween. Those items are in the regular restaurants and food carts, not the Festival Booths.
DisneyNana
Whoever...Thanks for all that awesome info. I think I’ll buy one pass for my husband and myself. Being able to use pass over a few days is good to hear. Pixie dust...it does sound like a fun experience.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: