• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

World of color

Forums > Disney California Adventure > World of color

Tink
I can’t make dessert party reservations in September. Is it down?
Pixie dust
I’ve been trying too to get reservations and this is totally just me thinking out loud but I’m afraid since the Halloween party is in CA this year world of color might be down til after Halloween. I’ve called three times asking to convert my lunch reservations into a package and they keep telling me they are not available. I really hope im wrong but I have a bad feeling about this.
Poisoned Apple
WOC is changing in September thru Halloween for the DCA Oogie Boogie Bash per the Disney website “Oogie Boogie Bash – A Disney Halloween Party Don your favorite costume* to an all new family-friendly Disney Halloween party where Oogie Boogie, from Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas, has summoned the Disney Villains to Disney California Adventure Park for an unforgettable night of fun and fright—part of Halloween Time at Disneyland Resort. See Villainous! a new World of Color show (exclusive to this event)”
Poisoned Apple
As I’m reading it, since they are saying it’s exclusive to the event(meaning on nights of the party) it will only be shown during the party but not the other nights. The parties start mid-September.
Minemouse
Does anyone know if they will have WOC dessert parties on the oogie boogie party nights?
Poisoned Apple
They have not offered them and probably will not as the other parties (the ones held in DL) did not have those things like the Fantasmic dessert party. Anytime it is something with reservations it has generally not been offered on party nights. I say generally because that’s been my experience. No restaurant reservations are taken during the party hours.
Barbara - MPT Agent
The World of Color Dessert Party and Dining Package reservations are available to book on non-party nights in September. It doesn't look like the October dates are available to book as of yet, they should be available soon.
Minemouse
But not for party nights? Hopefully they’ll at least have fast passes. I’m a short person and standing in the middle of everyone with kids on their shoulders is no bueno. (No offense. I understand about wanting your kids to see too)
Poisoned Apple
No fast passes for anything during party hours. It’s all first come first seated/served. Since it’s a special event ticket there are far fewer guests in the parks and no fast passes are activated.
Poisoned Apple
Minemouse, I’m short too (5’1”) so I totally get it.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: