• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Soarin over California returns!

Forums > Disney California Adventure > Soarin over California returns!

Sophiet1
Soarin Over California will return from June 1st-30th. Great for those going during this time to experience it again!
Lauren McCarthy
Who cares about Galaxy’s Edge when you can Soar Over California? All kidding aside, it will be fun to experience that ride again. Thank you for the update!
QueenieBird74
Personally, I enjoy the California version better than the world one.
Poisoned Apple
I prefer the California version too (less cgi) so I’m bummed we will miss it but not going until October. Lol
disneybonnie
I am so excited to get to see this again! I prefer the original as well! I hope they will decide to switch it up every now and then so people who can’t be there in June can experience it again as well.
Tattoo Mom
I’m excited I’ve never done the California version and we will be there the 6th.
Senior Mickey
I love the California version. The World, not so much.
Pixie dust
I wish so much that they would keep the California version til the end of the year
Poisoned Apple
Pixie Dust, ME TOO!
Stevenson4
Same for me I love the California one
Tink
Wish they could do California in one of the theatres
'Ello Poppet
I hope they do this yearly and kinda tell us way before hand so I ca plan to go
Disney Dave
Just road it last week. The smells are stronger and the images are sharper. Rode it with my daughter and it brought back great memories.
Poisoned Apple
You’re not helping me resist a quick trip from NorCal Disney Dave! Lol. I’ll blame it on you if my husband asks why I’m jonesin’ for a summer trip. Lol
Disney Dave
The heart wants, what the heart wants.
Princess Marvel
They extended it til August 31! I’m so glad because our trip is in August!
Poisoned Apple
Oh Bugger! Ours is not until Halloween but a day trip might have to happen in Aug now. Lol
DisneyDad
I heard that it has been extended through August 30th
DisneyNana
Saw it this week. Didn’t realize how much I missed it.
Pixie dust
I so wish it would be extended till the end of the year
Poisoned Apple
Pixie dust so do I! We’re not there until end of October but I really miss the old Soarin’ vs the new.
Pixie dust
We go in September and I would give anything to see this version again
Brian
The California version is so much better. Hopefully Disney will figure this out. They really missed the mark with Soaring over the World... it doesn’t even feel like you’re flying,just watching a giant screen.
Whoever
Okay, I gotta go sometime in the next 2 weeks. Soarin over California AND the Electrical Parade on the same trip? I am SO there. Now to tell my husband we are going. :-)
Poisoned Apple
May the Force be with you Whoever! Lol. My husband used to be the “Disney again?” type until he retired in 2017 and we’ve now gone 4 times in less than 3yrs and going back for Halloween this year. Lol
Whoever
We just did 2 WEEKS for a once-in-a-lifetime type trip to WDW. We got WDW annual passes for that. I found that it is cheaper to upgrade to the premier pass (WDW and DL) than to get a DL-only AP that doesn’t have a ton of blackout dates. So, I convinced my family to do that and do a bunch of weekend trips to DL this year. It helps that I just became a travel agent with MPT, which specializes in Disney travel, so I have the excuse of learning more about the parks for my job. :-)
Poisoned Apple
Sign me up for that Whoever! Lol. Now that I’m essentially retired and so is my husband, I’ve thought about becoming a TA just to do it. Of course my husband has been all over the world (28yrs Air Force) so he tells me “I’ve done my traveling” and I say “yes, but I haven’t and I ain’t waiting until you kick off to do it so pack it up buddy!” Lol
Pixie dust
Anyone know when it changes back to world. I go in three weeks and want to see the California version so bad but I’m pretty sure I’ll miss it
Whoever
August 31st is the last day for Soarin over California. I am not sure if it will be back to World on Sept 1, or if it will take a few days to make the transition.
Pixie dust
I so wish they would keep til the end of the year. Thanks for the information though. We go on the 9th hopefully it will be going by then

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: