• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Oogie Boogie Bash!

Forums > Disney California Adventure > Oogie Boogie Bash!

QueenieBird74
Bought tickets today for my son & I for a surprise trip in October. Hopefully this party will be just as wonderful as the MNSSHP! Anyone else purchase tickets today????
ZipADeeDoDah
No! I didn’t know they went on sale already! Thanks for the heads up.
Poisoned Apple
ZipADeeDoDah only AP Holders can purchase now. Tickets for non-AP holders go on sale April 30th.
QueenieBird74
If you have a Disney Visa, you can purchase them now as well. That’s how I was able to get mine!
ZipADeeDoDah
Ohhh ok!! Unfortunately I am not currently an AP holder but this fall I will be again :)
disneybonnie
Yes, I got out tickets for October too. Now we get to start thinking about costumes. Can’t wait!!
Poisoned Apple
Tickets bought for Halloween! Already have my costume idea, just have to sew it. Not sure on hubby’s costume but he liked simple so shouldn’t be too hard. No idea what the kids (they’ll be 30 and 21 so not really kids lol) will be but it’s gonna be awesome. Lol
QueenieBird74
Yay!!! I received my tickets in the mail today!!! So excited for it!!!
Minemouse
Just bought tickets today for my husband and I. So exciting! Now I just need simple costume ideas.
ZipADeeDoDah
Are they resell-able if I we end up changing plans?
Poisoned Apple
Non-transferable. It’s in the agreement and terms when you buy them.
Poisoned Apple
In 2017 I donated 4 tickets because we changed the date that we had planned. Last year when we checked in at the gate for the party they checked our ID against the name the ticket was registered under so now they cannot even be donated. I’d say don’t buy until you are sure you’re going to make it. Some people still sell them on CL or EBay but after last year and then checking ID, I think that’s put a stop to it. You have to list the name of the people going when you purchase. :)
QueenieBird74
When I called, they never asked me for any names for the tickets, other than mine, of course. I wonder if that is for purchasing online.
ZipADeeDoDah
Ugh. I might have to pass then. A big expense if we can’t make it :( I’m sure it’s just to stop people from buying up a bunch, and then reselling for more $
Poisoned Apple
Zip that’s exactly why. People sell these on EBay for 3x the amount paid and like Disney cracking down on AP holders buying and reselling merchandise (along with other “personal shopper resellers”) Disney is not down with people making money off of Disney and I’ve read AP people having their AP canceled by Disney because of reselling. I for one am glad because it’s hard enough to get limited edition items or even sometimes just regular merchandise due to the resellers buying them up 10 at a time.
ZipADeeDoDah
I agree it should be cracked down on!!! It’s super frustrating for people trying to legitimately purchase things for themselves.
Poisoned Apple
Right? I’m an AP holder and can never find new releases before they’re snatched up and listed at 3-6x the price. I gave up and I refuse to pay EBay prices even for my beloved Disney Dooney’s. Lol
disneybound
Yes!! We bought tickets to the 10/13 event! First year we have ever gone to Disney around Halloween. :)
Whoever
Disneybound- Have an awesome time. Halloween at Disney is a lot of fun. I am trying to see if I can manage a trip at least during the season, even if I can’t make a party night. With kids in high school and college, we are pretty limited to weekends right now.
PirateQueenRaval
I hope everyone who gets to go has an awesome time! Not sure I'll be able to do a Halloween Disney trip this year sadly. But man they always seem like such a great time!
Poisoned Apple
DisneyBound you’ll love it! We’re there for the party on Halloween night but staying from the 29th to the 2nd.
disneybound
Thank you Whoever, PirateQueen and Poisoned Apple, we’re super excited!! My mind is spinning trying to figure out costume ideas for the three of us.
Poisoned Apple
Lol. We just did that this week. My older son and his girlfriend are going as Gomez and Morticia Addams, my husband is Wall-E and I’m going as Mad Madam Mim. Younger son is either Star Lord or an anime character from RWBY.
DisneyNana
I wish we could go to a party this year. We are going to Disneyland next week but parties don’t start until the following week. The holiday will be in full bloom though and I’m very excited.
Whoever
We just left today. The Halloween decorations are definitely going up. It is looking like fall.
Whoever
Well, none of the Oogie Boogie Bash nights was when my kids had time off from school, so I decided that I was simply going to go all by myself and have fun. I got a ticket for 10/20, and I am looking forward to enjoying the party.
disneybound
Awesome Whoever! Glad you snagged one before they sold out!
Dismom
So I saw that redwood creek trail is doing an amazing Halloween maze. Does anyone know if they plan on doing that every year?
Whoever
It will be interesting to see what Disney does over the next few years with the Halloween party. It was moved over to DCA at least in part due to the new Star Wars land in DL. I would think that they would keep doing something special with the Redwood Creek Trail as long as the party is at DCA, but only time will tell.
disneybonnie
I can’t wait to go this year. We go 2 weeks from today. I hope people who go post fun tips on here.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: