• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

World of Color

Forums > Disney California Adventure > World of Color

XyroNight
I read it’s supposed to come back on Saturday!! I hope they keep it open for the rest of the year!!!
Lauren McCarthy
They filled the “lagoon” and we heard them testing the sound last night! “You ain’t never had a friend like me”! So exciting!
XyroNight
That’s awesome @Lauren
Pixie dust
Woohoo I’ve missed this soooooo much
XyroNight
I am excited for it to come back!!!
Senior Mickey
just got our reservations for March 19. happy birthday to me!
Lauren McCarthy
How fun! Have a very happy Birthday Senior Mickey!
Senior Mickey
Mahalo, Lauren McCarthy! The very next day, we head to San Diego to get on the Disney Wonder for a four night cruise!
Lauren McCarthy
We are there the 19th! Wear your Birthday button! And have a fabulous time on your cruise!
'Ello Poppet
Happy Birthday Senior Mickey !
Pixie dust
Happy birthday Senior Mickey :)
Senior Mickey
Mahalo for the birthday wishes. Can't wait
NapaJane
Does world of color play every night, or weekends til busy time? looking at beginning of May, but it's either booked or something is wrong with Dining.
Mickey Bound
Dining reservations supposed to be available 2 months in advance but more realistically it’s 6 weeks for the world of color
Sophiet1
I think it's on every night
NapaJane
Thank you very much! I think the 6 weeks is spot on. I called the dining line and they said the schedule wasnt available, so they couldnt book anything.
NapaJane
One more question on this, was just able to make our reservations for the dessert party. It says 8:15, do we show up at 7:15?
Mickey Bound
If you want the best chairs I would show up early. They are all good chairs but do to my height I like the tall ones.
DisneyDarcy
I just made a reservation for the dessert party and they also are at 8:15 for the 9:15 show. Told me the earliest I could show up was 8
NapaJane
thank you very much, cant wait!

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: