• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Would you ?!?!??

Forums > Disney California Adventure > Would you ?!?!??

'Ello Poppet
If it were open , would you ride grizzly in that crazy thunderstorm rain that Disney was having ? I would lol !! it would be like an extreme sport lol
Poisoned Apple
YES! But I love a good thunder and rain storm! Here in NorCal we’ve barely seen any rain and no thunder. :(
'Ello Poppet
Yup , from NorCal here too PoisonedApple ! I heard SoCal had a crazy thunderstorm I wish I could have been at disney to experience it
DisNerd Girl
I’m also from NorCal- we have had two storms this season that were somewhat memorable... it might snow here this week... as for riding GRR in the thunder- yeeehaw that could be fun... and when it rains at DL your already wet so it wouldn’t really matter I suppose. Lol!
NapaJane
Another nor cal here, I would do it in a heartbeat, embrace the wild of the outdoors.
heffurtink
No Way. I hate the feel of wet clothes especially jeans on me. I would have loved to have been there during the storm but I also would have found a way to create one big zip lock to try and stay dry-ish.
Ahopety
heck yeah.... I have been to disney so much in last 2 years I made it a goal to do something new everytime that would def be a yes your already getting wet might as well have a fun ride to boot
Disneyland Dog 8-9-69
I was hoping for some good rain on my trip earlier this month to have some new experiences, but GRR was being refurbished. We did get a light rain though, and got to ride Jungle Cruise. It felt like a real rainforest!

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: