• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Top 3 Resturants in DCA

Forums > Disney California Adventure > Top 3 Resturants in DCA

'Ello Poppet
What are your top 3 sit down restaurants at DCA? Making a planner and budgeting restaurants in .. thanks in advance , hmm are there more than 3 sit down eateries??
Poisoned Apple
We do Carthay Circle for sit down in DCA. We’re usually there for lunch or dinner and then drinks and appetizers at least once each trip. Lol Lamplight Lounge is sitdown but we haven’t been there yet. Wine Country Trattoria is awesome too.
Lauren McCarthy
Those are the best 3! In that order:)
Poisoned Apple
Lol!
Lauren McCarthy
Flo’s is “sit down”, you just have to get it yourself first! LOL!
Poisoned Apple
Oh that’s true. Flo’s is sit down! Lol sit down after you get your food. Lol! We’re probably not helping.
Dismom
Lamplight Lounge is a must!! The food is amazing and the atmosphere is like nothing else in the park. If you love artwork it just makes it that much cooler. You have to sit downstairs though for the full experience!
'Ello Poppet
DisMom ok cool I’m Going to request downstairs ! Thank you !!!!
Dismom
I think if you make an advance reservation it’s for downstairs. I highly recommend making one it’s a very popular spot.
Jw690
Forget Carthay; very overrated
Poisoned Apple
We love Carthay but to each his/her own. We’ve never been unsatisfied with the food or service.
Dismom
Same here Poisoned Apple. We love it too! It is a little pricey but worth the atmosphere and service, but we also love the history behind it too. That’s too bad Jw690 hopefully you didn’t get a really bad experience :(
NapaJane
Love the lamplight lounge, not a huge menu though. I have not been the Carthay Circle, but was not too impressed with the lounge food. I want to try the restaurant for sure someday.
NapaJane
Meant not too impressed with the Carthay Lounge food/snack options, but will try the restaurant someday. Lamplight lounge has great snacks.
Disneygirl94
my top 2 in DCA are Pacific Wharf Cafe (clam chowder bread bowl) and Boardwalk pizza
katlil
Highly recommend wine country! NOT lamplight lounge. our experience was awful! Over $100 for two kids, and two adult burgers.
Evil Queen
for me lamplight was just ok. food was good not great and way over priced but it was a fun experience. glad I did it but wont go out of my way to go back.
Dismom
Man I must have had a great experience at Lamplight. I got the ratatouille which was delicious, and we went for lunch so it was less expensive. I LOVE the artwork and atmosphere but maybe it’s just me!
NapaJane
We just go for apps and drinks, my son loves the pbj sushi roll. its pricey, but I love the atmosphere, look out and relax a bit.
Disney Princess
Is it just me?? I ate at lamplight lounge and had the lobster nachos for the first time. I did not like them at all. I hated every bite and I heard so much about them how great they are
'Ello Poppet
NapaJane which restaurant has the pbj sushi roll ?
NapaJane
The Lamplight Lounge, smallish, but so cute and tasty for the little ones.
Dismom
Disney Princess, I wasn’t impressed with the lobster nachos either but I’m not a big nacho lover. The apps are really good for sure and the ratatouille was my favorite thing but I don’t eat meat so that’s why it’s my pick.
'Ello Poppet
Thanks NapaJane
Jw690
Salads by pizza place are great, trattoria, and clam chowder bread bowl. Don’t waste $$ at Carthay

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: