• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

2019 food and wine festival

Forums > Disney California Adventure > 2019 food and wine festival

Ahopety
Does anyone know the dates yet
Minnie
Hi Disney2017! It looks like the Food and Wine Festival has expanded for 2019 as the below link lists the dates of March 1 - April 23 https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2018/12/disneyland-resort-launches-2019-with-the-return-of-lunar-new-year-and-disney-california-adventure-food-wine-festival/
Ahopety
thank you minnie
Senior Mickey
just found out we will be there for it, a first time experience.
RaynaDisney
Where do you go to eat the foods?
NapaJane
There are kiosks from Carthay to Little mermaid and towards Goofys ride. At Christmas for that festival, there was a booth in front of the Grizzly water wheel area too.
NapaJane
Check out YouTube, a few vloggers have been reviewing food already, looks really good. Mr Cheezypop Fresh Baked will be
Senior Mickey
We bought one of those sip & savor passes, and ate our way around the park today. The beef tenderloin sliders are to die for. Melt in your mouth, and I'm really not a beef eater. Shrimp tacos, batter dipped cod, fried artichoke....We split everything, and were stuffed by the time we were done with our 8 tickets. Definitely got our money's worth. We also tried the watermelon lemonade and black forest parfait. Now, after all that eating, World of Color Dessert Party.
NapaJane
please report back on the dessert party, taking my mom in May hopefully
Senior Mickey
NapaJane, it was fabulous. There were cheeses, seedless grapes, chocolates, macaroons, parfait, and I had two glasses of sparkling wine. My husband had different treats on his plate, as I had the "allergy" plate. This was our 4th WOC, and we have loved it each time. I passed up the "new" Fantasmic in favor of WOC. I was not pleased with the new Fantasmic when we saw it last year, I'd rather do WOC. Your Mom will enjoy it.
NapaJane
Thank you very much, solidified my decision, just waiting for the schedule to be there and reserve. thank you, thank you!
Disney_Girl
What were the different treats compared to your plate?

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: