• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Candy Cane

Forums > Disney California Adventure > Candy Cane

DisneyNana
I got my very first ever candy cane today. I was so surprised to see the sign. I didn’t think they started making them until December.
Evil Queen
how fun, did you love it?
Pixie dust
Yum I hear they are so good
DisneyNana
Haven’t tried it yet. They are so perfect I’m trying to treasure it for a while. :)
Chipper314
We are hoping to get one this upcoming trip. We’ve never gotten one before. Was the line long? How early did you get to the park/line?
Senior Mickey
DisneyNana, you got one from the first batch this season. I can tell you, you will never look at those boxed candy canes again! These will spoil you forever!
DisneyNana
Chipper314...we got ours at CA. They were already letting people in park when we walked up but park not open yet. We walked in, saw the line, and only waited a few minutes. I think we lucked out tremendously. If I were you I’d get there early and line up before park opens.
DisneyNana
Senior Mickey, that’s what I keep hearing and I’m so excited. I’m hoping to get one more tomorrow morning but we’re heading out of town and my husband is afraid our return time will be too late.
we got 4 last year and still have 2. my daughter ate some a couple of weeks ago and it still tasted great
Lauren McCarthy
Thank you Disney Nana! Because of you, 2 Candy Canes are traveling home to Livermore with us today. Merry CHRISTMAS! ??
DisneyNana
Oh Lauren McCarthy, that is awesome! Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Lauren McCarthy
Happy New Year DisneyNana!

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: