• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Festival of Holidays

Forums > Disney California Adventure > Festival of Holidays

NapaJane
Menus are coming out, so excited! http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2018/11/01/menus-for-the-2018-disneyland-resort-festival-of-holidays-at-disney-california-adventure/
twinklebell
all the different macarons is making me drool, lol! cute and tasty!
Senior Mickey
We walked through after all the booths were opened. hubby had the eggnog...delicious, according to him.
PirateQueenRaval
I have never had a macaron before but I am curious to try them. They look so cute! All the food looks good. I love the holidays.
DisneylandEveryTime
I love the special food booths! It’s so fun to try all different foods and drinks. The day they kicked off the holiday season this year, we’ve been checking YouTube for the vlogs on the Festival of Holidays. So far Mr. Cheesy Pop has the best videos on it. He’s are family favorite lol. We can’t wait to check it out for ourselves in a couple weeks!
NapaJane
2 weeks from today. I'm so excited!! I've been watching Fresh Baked, such good looking food this year!
Evil Queen
it all looks so yummy
NapaJane
Has anyone been yet, do they still have the AP passport thing for the Festival? Slight savings for some foods?
Evil Queen
they have the sip and savor pass which is $49.99 with ap and $54 without.
Evil Queen
and I think you get 8 things with it
Senior Mickey
Evil Queen, you are correct. We almost got one, but we were only going to be there on the 9th, and meeting local friends in DTD for supper.
NapaJane
thanks, that the one. we will be ther afor 3 days and planning on snacking for this holiday trip, not a lot of reservations. so excited. do they still have the AP area kind of by Ariels ride?

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: