• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Paint the night

Forums > Disney California Adventure > Paint the night

Pixie dust
I forgot how wonderful this parade was. If you get a chance to go before it’s gone on November 7th I highly recommend it
Evil Queen
it is Amazing! I'm so glad you are having fun. :)
Pixie dust
Thank you :)
disneybound
I agree, the music in PTN is so fantastic!
disneybonnie
I cannot wait to see it! The music is so much fun!
Lauren McCarthy
We will be there Thursday! It’s my favorite parade. (Sorry Main Street Electric Light Parade!)
Ahopety
how long is paint the night going to be gone
Dismom
I’m so excited I’ll get to see it! 23 days!
Lauren McCarthy
Disney2017: I asked a cast member on Saturday the 13th. She could not confirm if it is coming back. Insert my sad face here...
Kabrina
bummer we won't be ther in time
Ahopety
I cant believe it just came back
Lauren McCarthy
So sad that tonight was the last “Paint the Night” Parade at Disney California Adventure. When CAN we do this again?
Pixie dust
So so happy I got to see it on my last vacation before it ended. It’s so beautiful and I just love the music
PirateQueenRaval
It's been so long since I saw paint the night but my friends and I loved it. At least it will be on YouTube to watch and listen too :)
Evil Queen
easily one of my favorite disney parades ever!
DisneyDad
I never used to watch the parades and felt it cut into prime “ride time” but now I really enjoy them and paint the night was one of the best. Does anyone know what it’s going to be replaced with?
Pixie dust
DisneyDad we were just talking about that at home I don’t know if they have any nighttime event going on In DCA world of color is still down.
DisneyDarcy
They had to stop the parade at least during the Holidays because the Festival of the Holidays booths are set up in the parade route. Hopefully they will bring the parade back early next year, but I don’t think Disney has said one way or the other.
Pixie dust
Good point I totally forgot the food booths would be in the way.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: