• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Bring it back.........

Forums > Disney California Adventure > Bring it back.........

Matterhorn girl
If you could bring something back that's been retired what would it be ?? I wish they'd bring back The Main Street Electrical Parade. I love that parade so much, I like the new ones but nothing will ever compare.
DisneyDarcy
People Mover
heffurtink
people mover and skyway
Amanda :-)
Maliboomer.
DisneyDarcy
I agree on the Maliboomer! Loved that ride!
Pixie dust
People mover. Country bear jamboree or mission to mars
Evil Queen
I second the country bear jamboree, I loved that as a kid!
people mover for sure
what was the maliboomer?
Mamaof12
Country bear for us too. It was so cute and nice for the kids
The maliboomer was a ride that used to shoot you straight up SUPER fast. I thought of the country bear jamboree a lot this past week. That’s another attraction I would like to bring back as well.
Rotomoldchris
Soaring over California
Disneyluvr
People mover ( upgraded of course)
thx amanda
THE3LINGS
People mover and Skyway
Disneyland Dog 8-9-69
Tower of Terror in addition to (not replacing) Mission Breakout.
Ahopety
I dont remember the malibomer where was it
Pixie dust
DCA on the boardwalk
Disneyland 4-Life
I miss the people mover. So much memories on that ride
Ahopety
I loved the people mover
mainstreetmusicman
big thunder ranch bbq restaurant .
Yes mainstreermusicman!!! Every single time we go my husband asks if we are going to eat at the rib place and every time I have to tell him it no longer exists lol
Pixie dust
YES the BBQ was soooooo good it would be awesome if they could find a way to put it in Star Wars land or somewhere. It was a huge hit with everyone pretty much
Felix
I don’t remember the name but the one that shrunk you and went through the body, incredible journey I think
Menehune
Felix.....OMG I know that ride. It was Adventure Thru Inner Space. I remember going on that ride when I was a kid. I used to believe that we really did shrink and kept asking my Uncle and my Father what would happen if they couldn’t un-shrink us. The eyeball near the end always scared me. If I had a choice I would bring back the People Mover, Adventure Thru Inner Space, and Skyway and Carousel of Progress. They were great ways to rest your feet.
Menehune
Oh and the boats, I miss moving those around in DL.
Pixie dust
Wasn’t the shrinking ride that mission to mars ride. I’m not sure lol
RaynaDisney
The electric parade for sure !
Menehune
Nope, Mission to Mars was the one where you sat in a circle and you look at the screen below you (in front) and you’re just watching the take off/landing and it shakes.
Pixie dust
Oh lol ok I was pretty little back then. I kinda remember going into a microscope or something when the ride started. But I could definitely be wrong or mixing it up with something else
Menehune
The shrinking ride was the Adventure Thru Inner Space. It used to be where Star Tours is now. :)
Rafie_1999
Me too I would bring back the Main Street Electrical Parade.
Dis Fan
I thought it was called Honey I shrunk the audience?
DisNerd Girl
People Mover!!! No question.
Kristine
sky buckets
52mouse
Skyway and people mover
Df4ever
Aladdin
muppet 3d
WishWaltWasHere
What I miss are the People Mover, the Skyway, Mission to Mars, Country Bear Jamboree and the Carousel of Progress.
WishWaltWasHere
...Oh, and the Aladdin show, and Big Thunder Ranch BBQ. I think the Big Thunder Ranch BBQ should be brought back and put on Tom Sawyer Island. There's plenty of room.
disneybonnie
Big Thunder BBQ was so good!! I also miss Aladdin so much. It was an amazing show.
PrincessLala
The boat ride featuring The Gummy Bears
mydisinsideout
people mover, don't know name but it shrunk people down to size of snowflake!!&country bears !!
mydisinsideout
oh yes and the Thunder Ranch with all the animals!! The House of the future my mom went in that when she was very young & loved it!! Also loved the court of Angeles area in New Orleans Square!!
mydisinsideout
Anyone sad to see Bugsland gone? I thought of a fun idea when I was there a few weeks ago b4 it closed- to keep some of the theming & charm like the quaint atmosphere of bug sounds why not put somethings from the ant man movies!! it's perfect the latest movie was super cute and it's marvel as well & fits the bugs theme!! They could put a fun kid play area and 1 cool ride as well as other sections of land for other marvel rides!!!
NapaJane
I love bugs land even to just walk thru it. would already put it on my Bring it back list for sure.
mainstreetmusicman
it's tough to be a bug
Chipper314
Bugsland, tower of terror. Anything thats been (or being) replaced by star wars or marvel characters.
AKGirl
Skyway. Definitely need another way to move people around the park.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: