• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Favorite time of year to go to Disneyland???

Forums > Disney California Adventure > Favorite time of year to go to Disneyland???

Matterhorn girl
Christmas time is my absolute favorite time of year.All the Beautiful lights and all the Christmas Music it's so special.It's just not the same the rest of the year.
Disney2017
i go the last wknd of xmas and it will be my 1st time seeing the park at xmas
Sophiet1
Definitely Christmas! We are here now and it is just beautiful with such a great atmosphere
Disney2017
i am excited
Matterhorn girl
I leave next Sunday for 3day's.I've already been 2 times this year for Christmas and I'am so excited once again. It never get's old. I just Love small world with all the lights. Have Fun everyone!!!
Mickey Bound
That is on my bucket list. Have only seen it in pictures. Would also love to go to Disney world for Christmas.
SassySue
We went the week of Thanksgiving and loved that time of year. All the Christmas holiday decor and events were in full swing! I want to experience Halloween in the Parks this year! It seems an amazing time to visit.
Mickey Bound
We do Halloween every year it is wonderful
Matterhorn girl
I got an annual pass this year for my very first time and I did Halloween time I haven't done it in 12 years it was so much fun. But I have to say Christmas time is my favorite
Jenni
Halloween Time was awesome! Great weather, crowds were manageable, and the party was really fun.
Mickey Bound
Just not on the 31st tho so crowded could my turn around. Mostly by haunted house
Minnie
ANYTIME of year for for me! °o°
Disney2017
I am sad I missed Halloween in 2017 because of my cancer.. i am going this year
Fatima N
Christmas!!! So much beauty!
DisneyNana
Minnie said it best...anytime of the year. But if I could only go once it would have to be Christmas time. I love Christmas and I love Disneyland so there’s nothing better.
Disneygal
i love going the week after thanksgiving, but can't always get off work that time of year. i work at wal-mart but this past thanksgiving i got lucky
MariaC
January for short lines. But I do love it during Christmas.
D1sn3yl0v3
Feb. Short lines because of the rain it keeps some locals out and they don’t do anything special like Christmas plus all the rides are open again after pulling down all the Christmas decor.
Sophiet1
Not this February, there are a lot of rides closed.
Senior Micky
any time is a good time.
Disneyland Dog 8-9-69
I agree with Senior Micky, but for me the best time to go is early November when Christmas decorations are starting to come up but the crowds aren't nearly as heavy as December

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: