• contact us

ap festival of holidays

Forums > Disney California Adventure > ap festival of holidays

Disneygal
what is this event?
Disney2017
i believe its now thru jan 7th
Disneygal
thx disney2017 but i don't know what it is. we r going down the week after thanksgiving and i am curious what it is.
NapaJane
We just got back, it was so much fun. If you are an annual pass holder, you can buy a "sip & savor" passport. This gives you 8 coupons to use toward 1 food item, excludes alcohol beverages. There are a dozen or so kiosks with 2 food treats, a dessert or two, and a special cocktail at some. Anyone can participate and purchase the foods, the passport just gives you a little discount. It's $45 for 8 items.
NapaJane
Our favorite was the short rib over mashed potatoes with gravy and cranberry sauce. Other items holiday turkey slider, cheesy scalloped potatoes, Mac n cheese with cornbread, brisket over julienne carrots, and crab salad over polenta. I will warn against the Nashville fried turkey. I love spicy foods, even eye watering spicy. But this dish was insanely hot, we were surprised nobody warned us.
Disney2017
I am sorry yes its yummy food booths.. I did my 1st alone trip Easter weekend when the food and wine event was going on .. it was an amazing wknd the best trip ever.. easter wknd was dead and it was the Best Easter of my life
Disneygal
o that's a cool thing. thanks everyone. maybe we will try it.
Disney2017
oh its amazing... they have the best sparkling wine flight

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: