• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Eeyorenut
Just saw that California Screamin and Mickey Fun Wheel will be closed for my trip at the end of February! I am taking my sister for her first ever visit and she loves roller coasters! Anybody else feeling sad about this whole reimagined Paradise Pier?
Sophiet1
February is a popular time for ride closures/refurbs as it is considered off season at the parks so they they tend to close rides at this time as it is after the busy Christmas season when everything is usually open.
Schultzez4
We have our trip planned for mid February and I just read this. I was prepared for closures but I’m hoping that there is not more in DCA on top of these. I’m not sure how I feel about that area being redone.
Jw690
There is no off-season anymore
Sophiet1
No there isn't it though February is considered a slower time. Still busy but not as busy as other times during the year.
Bossdevinator
I just heard that they are changing California Screamin' to be the "incredi-coaster" (based on the incredibles)
NapaJane
I'm a little bummed, I do like a stroll around Paradise Pier.
Irene
How long is it going to be closed for I’m going in June?
Disney2017
it just says reopen summer 2018
Matterhorn girl
I'm going January 7th 8th and 9th if you look on the Disneyland inside out app Screamin California closes on January 8th and it says it reopens February 6th I don't know if that's correct but that's what it says. It seems to match the information on Disneyland website under refurbishment.
Disney2017
you cant see that far ahead on the disneyland website.. the pier shuts down at closing on the 7th. i hear parts might open in april but nothing confirmed
Matterhorn girl
If you get the Disneyland inside -out app it tells you everything that is closing. Its Blue with a Big white D. It will tell you when the rides and everything eles are going to open and close. You just put the Date in the upper right hand corner. I hope this helps.
Disney2017
yes but its not as accurate as the disneyland ap.. if disney does not have anything posted that far ahead i would never go off this when planning a trip its been wrong for me
Matterhorn girl
I was only trying to help!!! I've always used that app and it's been fine. Maybe you can call the Disney Hotel in the Reservation and trip planning department they might be able to help you out.Just a thought
Matterhorn girl
I just looked on the Disneyland app and it goes out as far as February 6th
Disney2017
yep your right matterhorn girl and your a great help i have just had issues with this app for giving info that was incorrect so now i just stick to the disneyland app for that kinda info
Matterhorn girl
Disney 2017 on the Disneyland inside-out app it say's the the California Screamin reopens after the 7th so check the app tomorrow to see I think your roller coaster will be open for your trip.
Matterhorn girl
oops take that back I think they're closing it to redo it, sorry I didn't see that nevermind, I'm Bad!!! I will just shut up before I get myself in trouble. LOL
Disney2017
no it will be open for my trip this jan 5th and 6th they close it jan 8th.. reopening this summer
Matterhorn girl
I'am going on Jan 7th 8th and 9th. I'am going on Screaming about 15 times year before Christmas again on Sunday my last chance and the Haunted Mansion closes on Monday I'am going on that a bunch too. Almost time ,just a few more days!!!!
Disney2017
dont forget that screamin closes end of park closing on the 7th it and all the other DCA things are closed from the 8th until reopening
Matterhorn girl
Yep!!! I'm going to go on Haunted Mansion and California Screaming a whole bunch on Sunday cuz it closes on Monday I love those two rides. I'm just so happy that It's a Small World lights are still going to be up for all three days I'm there it's so beautiful
DisneyLuv
What are they doing to the haunted mansion?
M&M=Love
they have to remove the overlay
Fatima N
I’m looking forward to the change. I’m a Pixar baby!
Pirate
we are going in March and it will be closed but I can't wait to see the changes

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: