• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

front row for WOC

Forums > Disney California Adventure > front row for WOC

how would I go about getting a good seat for world of color?
Mickey Bound
Only seating is by paying for dessert party. Every thing else is standing
GoldenMel
They allow guests to enter about 1 hour before the show starts.
DisneyNana
If you do manage to get in line early and end up front and center in the standing room only area I say good luck holding your ground. Some people are just so rude and squeeze in front. That happened to us. They did not speak English and we were just so shocked we didn’t know what to do.
DisneyNana
And that’s why whenever we plan on watching WOC I will always reserve the dessert party every time.
thanks! I've been wanting to try the dessert package. I will look into that!
Brenda Carpenter
What is required for dessert pkg?
DisneyNana
I’m not sure what you are asking. You make your reservation and the cost is $79 per person including gratuity. They will tell you where to line up and you will be seated in a nice area to enjoy drinks and goodies along with the show.
Amanda :-)
Alright. I’m a pro and being in front. I refuse to watch it any other way. But I’m also someone who doesn’t mind waiting. You can line up an hour before the show starts. But I show up two hours before. If you go by the little mermaid ride, and look up at king triton, you will line up in between that point and the top of the stair case. There’s a small hole in the ground where begin to put up the chains. That’s the mark where you need to stand. That is the front of the line. I’m crazy, I know. It’s also a good idea to get friendly with the cast members in that area so that they are familiar with your face and know that you have been waiting. People will be sneaky and try to make their way in once crowds start. That’s why it’s smart to be friends with the cast members so they don’t let people ahead of you.
Oh and once your in front, if you don’t want people in your space. Take a blanket, lay it out, and sit down with your back to the fence, and legs stretch out so your looking at the little mermaid ride. I’m telling you, I have this down to a T lol
DisneyNana
Thanks Amanda. Awesome suggestion. Haven’t seen you on DIO for a while and you always have the best suggestions and opinions.
Aww thanks DisneyNana :) I let my pass expire and reading everything made me a little bitter about not being in the parks. We also welcomed a new baby last month so been a little busy, but finally decided we couldn’t pass up visiting for Christmas so now that I know I have a trip in the works I’m feeling better and ready to be an active DIO-ER again lol.
disneybound
Congratulations on welcoming your new little Amanda :-)! And welcome back.
Thank you disneybound, glad to be back in my happy outlet :)
DisneyNana
Aw, how sweet! Congratulations Amanda :-). How long before you’ll introduce your little one to the magical world?
Thank you :) His first trip will be the first week of December. He will be two months old, I need to start him young lol. I started taking my daughter at 5 months (she’s 6 now) and that girl has had our routine down! She’s been my best parks partner :)
DisneyNana
Amanda :-), my gosh, a little girl and now a boy. Perfect! We were planning a trip first week of December but the timing didn’t work out so we’re going right before Thanksgiving. A meet and greet would have been nice.
That would have been great! For the future, we are there that weekend every year. Crowds are decent and I love catching the candlelight processional.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: