• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Monsters After Dark

Forums > Disney California Adventure > Monsters After Dark

Chance
If you like the new Gaurdians ride, you'll LOVE the monsters after dark!! Rode it 3 times and it was AWESOME! It's fun, exciting, and they did a great job with the theming! Highly highly recommend it, don't miss it! But fast passes go out at 3 and they're gone by 4 so make sure you're in line early for them for sure!
Jenni
Great to know, thanks! What time does the ride start running?
Mnm
The ride starts At 6 PM
Jenni
Thanks! I'm excited!
Sophiet1
Is this just for Halloween or is it all the time?
Disneygal
what is monsters after dark?
Chance
Just for Halloween. It's a continuation of the gaurdians ride. Groot was left behind when the cages were opened and you need to rescue him with all the monsters and creatures roaming the complex.
Disneygal
o ok thanks i thought they came out with a new ride since i was there in August lol
Baylee17
I'm not even a Guardians fan--I'm more of a Disney purest---but I gotta say--this ride is awesome! Great theming and fun, fun ride!
Leanne
I didn't plan my trip right. We won't be in CA until Nov 1st. And i bet that monsters after dark is gonna be done by then.
Mickey Bound
Wish they would keep it all year long it is wonderful.
Chance
I 2nd that for sure!! I'd love to see it stick around! it's not necessarily a Halloween theme, the way it's done, they could keep it all year.
DisneyNana
Or at the very least keep it until after Christmas. (Like Haunted Mansion holiday) That way more people can experience it.
PatnLou
Has anyone been there recently? Is this ride still there ? Sounds awesome!
Sophiet1
I think it finished on October 31st. It was only for Halloween.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: