• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

What are a few of your favorite things to eat at DCA ???

Forums > Disney California Adventure > What are a few of your favorite things to eat at DCA ???

Disneygirl1212
churros with chocolate sauce Ghirardelli hot fudge sundae Smokejumpers chicken sandwich Smoothie's Coconut Patty Corn dog Fudge
Poisoned Apple
We have rarely eaten in DCA. I don't know why. LOL. Smokejumpers Chicken Sandwich and anything at Carthay and Wine County Trattoria. Lol
NapaJane
Ghirardelli hot link corn dog Flo's roast beef sandwich
Disneygal
smokejumpers bacon cheeseburger is really good too
Disneygal
oh yeah, brownie bites are awesome
Leanne
Ghirardelli ice cream potato soup in a bread bowl
Df4ever
Ghirardelli, sour dough bread
Jw690
Smokejumpers cheeseburgers or corn dog castle
disneybound
Lobster nachos at Cove Bar, and pretzel bites at Cozy Cone. Oh yeah, and beer, cuz ya can. LOL
Poisoned Apple
And a double pear Martini at Carthay Circle Lounge. LOL.
disneybound
Yum Poisoned Apple! I haven't made it in to Carthay to experience their offerings.
LuvtheMouse
bread bowl with clam chowder. Corn dogs, Ghiradelli
Erika Cazares-Owens
Salted caramel sundae at Ghirardelli! Sour dough bread soup bowls. Has anyone tried the new pumpkin churros????
Disneygirl1212
OMG !!! pumpkin Churros I'm going to be there in 3 days and I'm going to have one or two sounds delicious .I love anything pumpkin.
Priscilla
Flo's Ghirarellie Smoothies Cozy Cone chilly Madalines from Arial's
Disneygirl94
Soft served ice cream and the clam chowder bread bowl
Senior Micky
Lobster Nachos and Spinach/Artichoke Dip at Cove Bar, my new favorites. Gingerbread men, with chocolate Mouse ears Ghirardelli, anything chocolate there Orange cranberry scones what I didn't like: pumpkin churros. can't put my finger on why, but neither of us liked them.
TexasDisney
Clam Chowder bread bowl!
Jess
Ghirardelli hot chocolate!
Cove bar
Jenni
I wasn’t crazy about the pumpkin churros either, Senior Mickey. They were much better from Cali Churros in DTD. Got a Dios de los Muertos rice crispy pop and some fudge, so good!
Dave Cramer
Barbecue ribs and mashed potatoes at Flo’s V8 cafe. We never miss that when we go.
Disney2017
i love the pesto turkey sourdough sandwich on the pier and the lobster nachos at the cove bar
MariaC
Guitarfelli hot chocolate, buttered corn on a cob and ice cream. But I love the food at Carthay Circle. I can’t wait to go back to eat there.
Amanda :-)
Corn on the cob!!
Zola Griffin Paget
Loved the Bat Wing Sundae today!
The intense dark chocolate espresso Escape from Ghirardelli chocolate. All things Dole Whip Red Wagon Corn Dog Chicken at Plaza Inn Coconut Patties Volcano at the Rainforest Anything from tortilla Jo's
Breanna Borgen
I love love love breakfast at Flos and the the pacific ward bread bowls !
Disney2017
pesto turkey sourdough sandwich from the pier

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: