• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

World of Color from Ariel's Grotto?

Forums > Disney California Adventure > World of Color from Ariel's Grotto?

JayZee
Does anyone have tips or a strategy to watch WOC from Ariel's Grotto restaurant?
Disneydreamer74
I'm wondering the same thing. How about that meal plan they offer that includes WOC reservations? I'm thinking of getting that for dinner.
Jenni
I was just wondering this too! I've been reading up on good places to watch, with or without a fastpass. You don't need a FP to stand in front of there, right? How do you make sure to get a good spot?
4boys
We've done Ariels a few times. You get a reserved section up close to the show. You don't get to watch the show from inside the restaurant if that's what you are asking.
Disneydreamer74
So is Ariel's Grotto even open during WOF? What if you want to eat there during the show and ask for an outside table?
Jenni
I think I was thinking in front of the ride, not Grotto :-/
Captain Arrow
My family and I did the dinning there and we got there about an hour before the show started. We asked if we could be seated outside. We were trying to time it right and ate slow so we could see if they would let us keep eating while the show started. A few other families had the same idea. We were able to just finish eating while the show was playing and watched the whole show at our table. It was perfect view right at the water with hardly anyone else around. Then they gave us tickets for the reserved area and we went and watched it again from the reserved area. It worked out perfectly! Time it right and hopefully you will be lucky!
JayZee
Thanks for the input; that was my plan: time a meal outside to coincide with the show.
Disneydreamer74
I don't think that will work for us because we're going Dec 26 to Jan 7 and the crowds will be crazy.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: