• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

bugs land.

Forums > Disney California Adventure > bugs land.

Paul
does anybody know when bugs land is being closed down?
M&M=Love
nothing is set in stone yet. They have talked about diffetent ideas they have for the area. But the problem is that Bug's Land is the only area for lil guests. If they completely took it out, it would totally alienates families with young ones.
Disneygirl1212
Disneygirl12 12 I love love love It's A Bug's Life ,now they're going to take that out to ,what next they are changing Disneyland not going to be Disneyland anymore not going to be California Adventure anymore stop taking things out and changing things around leave it like it is Disneyland and California Adventure
Disneygal
omg they r taking out bugs land!?! i love taking the grandbabies there. do they not want kids in dca? r they still taking out monsters inc?
M&M=Love
Sounds like over time Marvel will be taking over most of Hollywood Land, to include most of Bugs Land. Sad, so very sad is all I can saw. Not everyone loves superheroes or Starwars Disney execs.
Disneygirl1212
Tinkerbell 12 12 Ooooohh please don't take away my Bug's land it's a Bug's life. I looooooove that.Stop changing everything. The attendants will start dropping and they will wonder why. People don't want change as much as they think they do.
Mickey Bound
Don't really think it will drop attendance people love Disney we may not like all the changes but we will keep coming back because it is like no other.
NapaJane
your so right Mickey Bound, I keep saying maybe I will skip my AP next year, but just can't cut the cord. I do love bugs land, make my whole family ride Heimlich even. just silly fun, love it.
DisneyMama
this is sad. i love it here!

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: