• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

DCA worth going?

Forums > Disney California Adventure > DCA worth going?

Sami23
Have a 3 day trip planned at end of Sept. We are doing one Halloween night and then trying to decide if we should do 2 days at disneyland or 1 disneyland 1 dca. I have 2 girls and a baby boy.
DisneyNana
Does this mean you'll have 4 days at the park? 3 days plus the one day for the party? If that's the case, yes. Definitely DCA one day. We love DCA. You're kids will love Turtle Talk with Crush, Disney Playhouse, Frozen, meeting Anna and Elsa, and the list goes on.
Disney-fanatic
Personally my family and I LOVE DCA! We find ourselves there more than Disneyland! I would definitely consider at least one day. If you can fit it in the budget consider purchasing a park hopper. Then if you don't care for it (which I highly doubt) you could just head over to Disneyland.
Disneygal
absolutely a must do!
JayZee
DCA is a must!!
MomE24
DCA definitely a must do!!
Rae
We can all get lost in Disneyland forever but DCA is fun and worth going to as well. Have fun!
Menehune
We're heading out there at the end of September for the Halloween party. We're going to spend our time at DL for the Halloween party and the next day will be at DCA. DCA can either be a half or full day. Depending on what you want to do there. We have annual passes, normally we do one day at DL another at DCA and the third day we do things at both parks that we didn't get a chance to do or go shopping.
DisneyHolly
We love DCA, if you have the time definitely don't miss it!
Disneygirl1212
Tinkerbell 12 12 DCA is really fun place don't forget to do Soaring over the World and It's A Bug's Life and if they like the roller coaster That was fun ,going to Ghirardelli chocolate and get an ice cream cone dipped in chocolate there's lots of fun things to do for the day
Phthomas10
My wife and I went recently for two days. We spent a half day in DCA and the rest in Disneyland. I think it depends simply on what you like to do. I'd say Disneyland has more for younger kids. In the end, you might kick yourself later if you don't do DCA at least a half day lol
Msnaye73
DCA means Frozen, Cars, and Toy Story along with other Pixar characters. If those three mean to your kids what they mean to mine, then DCA is a must.
Belle's mom
Would definitely recommend one day at DCA !!!
Andrea Dahms Foskett
Yes. We love dca. I agree with others that say get park hopper. It was worth the money.
Senior Micky
DCA is awesome. So many not to be missed adventures!
Mr toad
We always go to dca we prefer Disneyland but dca is fun too just not as nostalgic I guess
Pixie dust
We definitely enjoy it. Don't miss out. There is lots of magic there as well
Jennifer Thumlert Hamilton
I love both, Carsland is amazing!!! Since the Halloween Party tickets are Park Hoppers this year, you can check out DCA in the afternoon (Halloween tix get you in the parks 3 hours before the start of the party). Then, if one of your single Park days is after the Halloween Party night, then you can decide if DCA is worth it to go back.
Disney2017
DCA is a must
Lu
Totally Yes....Cars Land is amazing. Radiator Springs is best ride, plus you have Guardians , Soarin and Toy Story
DisneySmithFam
If you've never been, then absolutely it's a must do. DCA is so much fun, and with a baby, BugsLand should be great.
Little Chef
I agree DCA is Great! It's a different experience from Disneyland but just as Wonderful!
wingman
The World of Color light show is also worth watching.
Disney_DivaGem7
So much to do at DCA so worth a full day !!! Enjoy °o°
LuvtheMouse
We love DCA
Minnie
DCA is a definite must - it has something for everyone!
Mike Morris
My boys like Dca more than DL. I enjoy both parks

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: