• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

WOC dessert package

Forums > Disney California Adventure > WOC dessert package

Beverly Roche
Sorry in confused. Is it $79.00 per person for the dessert package? Orb can 2 people share? And that's just dessert and drinks?
Mickey Bound
79.00 each. You get dessert and drinks. It is more for the seated viewing for WOC
Senior Micky
we just got our reservation for September 27! I have severe food allergies, so I gave the cast member the list and she tagged every reservation we have for the days we will be there, including for WOC. they have made the stress and lot less!
Mickey Bound
You will enjoy it I'm sure.
DisneyNana
We just did the dessert party. It was wonderful. My husband was very hesitant about spending that much money but even he was very happy with everything. Service was excellent and desserts were yummy.
Lu
Ir's so tempting as you only hear good things about the dessert package, plus no stress of finding a spot with no one blocking you...I keep saying how pricey it is (especially since Disney is only part of a bigger trip - plus we have a fantastic dining package and a character meal)...but I keep coming back to the option.
Mickey Bound
You won't regret it.
DisneyNana
Lu...we were the same way. Just kept coming back to it because of the good reviews. We may not do it again but sure had to try it at least once. And if you have kids they bring them out a wonderful cup that lights up and is interactive with WOC, the fireworks and Fantasmic.
Senior Micky
DisneyNana, those cups are so cute. I'm just going to have to ask for one. they probably won't give it to this old tutu, but, I'm asking anyway.
DisneyNana
I never thought to ask for one. I would have liked that instead of the tiny glasses of rum punch I got. LOL!!
Beverly Roche
My friend and I don't drink so maybe we can get the kid option. Someone ask that's going soon.
Mickey Bound
We took our niece last January she is 20 we asked and they snuck her one. They are not suppose to do that
tangled and frozen
Still standing room?
DisneyNana
The Dessert Party is a sit down experience. It's very nice. I almost felt guilty getting to sit and relax while so many people were crowded and standing.
Beverly Roche
Now I want the kids cup.
Lu
great thread. I'm not the OP but we decided to go for it and book the dessert package. Our kids will love the cups. hope they'll each get one as my older one is 12 years old.
DisneyNana
We had 13 year olds with us and they didn't even ask their age. They just brought old cups with Shirley Temples. It was interesting...we were looking at the other tables at the cups (we were seated late) and the girls are like "do we get those?" I was thinking no way we could afford them and to our surprise we had happy girls.
DisneyNana
Typo....they brought out cups not old cups. :)
Lu
Ha ha Disney Ana. Thanks for letting me know about the cups.
DisneyNana
Bump
Cheshire Rene
We're going to book four trip in October as soon as the dates open up
Does anyone know what nights it's going to be happening on in October? We aren't going for long so I have to plan.
Tattoo Mom
So far no dates listed yet in October. It should be every night. Just waiting for them to release the dates.
Tattoo Mom
October just opened up! Looks like it's almost every night. Got my reservation.
what is WOC dessert package?
Tattoo Mom
You sit and eat deserts while watching world of color.
where do you make reservation?
Diane - DIO
You can read more about the World of Color Dessert Party and make reservations using this link: https://disneyland.disney.go.com/dining/disney-california-adventure/world-of-color-dessert-party/
thanks

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: