• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

New Pixar Pier yes or no

Forums > Disney California Adventure > New Pixar Pier yes or no

Pixie dust
I think this might be a great new change to California Adventure. What's all your opinions
Disneygirl94
I am very excited for this to happen :)
Disneydreamer74
Sounds amazing, I can't wait. Is there an opening date?
Mickeyswife
I'm excited but I hope they add some kind of shade canopies on the pier.
Finding disney
I am excited but I have a feeling the name of the park will change soon. There will be hardly any California left once the pier is changes and all the marvel stuff is up and running.
Chance
I'm 100% on board! I think it's a smart change for the area and give it more of a Disney feel and a home for more characters!
Pixie dust
It's still an " Adventure in California ". So to speak so I still think the name is gonna stick. At least I hope so
Senior Micky
Mickeyswife, yes, shade would be a welcomed addition. I think Pixar Pier will be fun.
M&M=Love
https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2017/07/new-pixar-pier-to-bring-favorite-pixar-stories-to-life-at-disney-california-adventure-park-limited-time-pixar-fest-celebration-coming-throughout-disneyland-resort/ Here is the link to the article about it.
Phthomas10
I agree. The name may change and maybe should...Disney Adventure or something
Mickey Bound
I like Disney adventure
MariaC
As long as the Pier keeps looking beautiful, I'm ok with the change. I can't see them making it ugly. My friend said it will look tacky. Hope she is wrong.
Disneyland Dog 8-9-69
I think it could be good but I'm not entirely sure... I heard they will be changing mickeys face on the fun wheel to some Pixar thing, which I wouldn't like. That scene with the fun wheel in front of screaming is like the face of the park, I really hope they don't change that. And I reeeeally wish they wouldn't change the music on California screaming, that was one of my favorite songs in the park. But other than that I think it wouldn't be too bad. Kinda wish they weren't stripping the park of the California theme though...
DisneyNana
M&M=Love...Thank You for the link. I love these new plans. I believe they've needed some changes and I look forward to seeing them. The idea of Disney Adventure sounds good to me.
M&M=Love
You're welcome. I think it could be good for this area. It incorporates characters a lot of people love.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: