• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Guardians of the Galaxy: Mission BREAKOUT

Forums > Disney California Adventure > Guardians of the Galaxy: Mission BREAKOUT

Kat<3
The ride is amazing! Everything from the queue area to the ride itself has been totally redone. The theme is amazing, the ride itself seemed scarier than ToT simply because its drops seemed faster and more intense. I love the music that they added! Let me know if you have any questions :) we rode it yesterday.
MariaC
Kar<3, we rode it on Saturday. It was Awesome! I didn't hear any bad reviews from the people that rode it. Really happy that the ride is Great! They had 80's music playing in the store and the people were singing it. Can't wait to go and ride it again. :)
MrCole
So it's Ok
NapaJane
is it mostly dark? I saw a video, looked like it was all in the dark.
MariaC
No. It's not all dark. It must look dark online. :)
NapaJane
Thank you, wouldn't mind, but be much scarier. lol.
Bec
We're back in the Falmouth and can't wait, loved Twilight Zone and I'll miss you,butonwardy
Marlene McVey
Guardians of the Galaxy - Mission BREAKOUT! I was not prepared to like this attraction at Disney California Adventure. I love the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror at Disney World. I love Guardians of the Galaxy, but I didn't like them usurping one of my favorite rides. Guess what? I did NOT like the attraction - I was blown away by it! I was part of the movie; I was another actor in the story; I was part of Rocky Raccoon's mission to rescue the other guardians of the galaxy. This differs from the Tower of Terror in that the ride shot up or fell down for a reason, as the consequence of the story's situation or action taken No randomness involved. Yes, this is a thrill ride. My rear end did not stay on my seat, which was quite unnerving. But the story line and optics were so phenomenal that I used a second Fast Pass to relive this adventure.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: