• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Guardians

Forums > Disney California Adventure > Guardians

Queen B
So who has rode it and what do ya'll think???
Brian
I saw it online... doesn't look impressive to me. I'm kinda shocked Disney just recycled ToT the way they did. A lot of the inside still looks the same with Guardians junk scattered around. Upstairs where you get on the ride looks the same with new paint. I'll see it in person next week when we're there.
Queen B
Let us know what you think, I will be going in two weeks but don't plan on riding it because the line will be so long haha
Paul
I saw it online also and it looks great. how else were they supposed to decorate it. it's the same building with the same sort of ride. just a different story. can't wait to go on it in September
Amanda :-)
I've been watching the wait times on the app... 300 minute wait at one point today!!!!
Senior Micky
I just watched a YouTube video of the ride. I better brush up on this Guardian thing, because I was lost watching.
Jenni
Just watched the movie - its awesome! I'm so excited for the ride now!!
Disneyland Dog 8-9-69
I've seen YouTube videos and it looks to be actually really cool. I was obviously upset about ToT, but this could end up being a good thing. The movies are also really enjoyable so be sure to watch them first. :-)
Kat<3
The ride was amazing!!! Worth the wait for sure!!
Rusteze
Greatest ride ever!!!!
MrBaub
I was there for opening morning. I was skeptical and secretly hoped it would fall short of ToT but they did an amazing job on the ride. I absolutely love it and to be honest, I think it's better than ToT. It utilizes the ride system so much better, the cue is better. I can't imagine anyone not liking it.
DisneyNana
MrBaub, I am so happy to hear this. I've been looking forward to the ride since opening.
awesome
PirateQueenRaval
Just saw a full video of it and though I haven't actually been on it, it looks amazing. And to me seems way more fun than TOT. I can't wait to get To Disney and ride it someday!
DisneyNana
We love Guardians of the Galaxy and can't wait to experience the ride. We'll be there July 31st and I will post our experience.
Minnie
After seeing the YouTube videos I can't wait to ride it! Looks AWESOME!
Mamaof12
It is so much fun. There are more drops We rode about 5 times. It's addicting !
MariaC
During the D23 convention they said it's the #1 ride. They did a Great job!
Rae
I rode it a few weeks ago and let me tell you it is so much fun! I never rode ToT, so I can't compare the two. It was amazing & we were floating out of the seats. That's the most laughter I've ever had on a ride. A definite must ride & get a fast pass to shorten the wait time if there is a long line. Two thumbs up.
Disneygal
i loved tot but absolutely love guardians!!! they did an awesome job
DisneyNana
Absolutely Love this ride. So much fun. Can't wait until tomorrow to ride it again.
Brian
The visuals are cool in the ride... but In the end it's the Tower of Terror re-skinned.
Guardians is sooo fun will ride it as often as I can
Kare
How long of a wait do you think for tomorrow night?
Kare
Is anyone there now? If so how long of a wait?
DisneyNana
Right now it's 60 minutes. It's 4 PM and FastPasses are still available for a return time of 8:50 to 9:50. But this really surprises me since they're usually gone by this hour.
Kare
Thank you!!
DisneyNana
Kare...125 minutes now. Download the Disneyland app and you can watch the wait times.
Marianne
The paint job is horrible. No texture/shadowing/colors are gross. The ride itself is super fun!! Rode it three times in three days.
Alina ornelas
I have been on it 2 times so far and it is far more exciting to me the drops are more intense
Guardians of the Galaxy - Mission BREAKOUT! I was not prepared to like this attraction at Disney California Adventure. I love the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror at Disney World. I love Guardians of the Galaxy, but I didn't like them usurping one of my favorite rides. Guess what? I did NOT like the attraction - I was blown away by it! I was part of the movie; I was another actor in the story; I was part of Rocky Raccoon's mission to rescue the other guardians of the galaxy. This differs from the Tower of Terror in that the ride shot up or fell down for a reason, as the consequence of the story's situation or action taken No randomness involved. Yes, this is a thrill ride. My rear end did not stay on my seat, which was quite unnerving. But the story line and optics were so phenomenal that I used a second Fast Pass to relive this adventure.
Marlene McVey
Guardians of the Galaxy - Mission BREAKOUT! I was not prepared to like this attraction at Disney California Adventure. I love the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror at Disney World. I love Guardians of the Galaxy, but I didn't like them usurping one of my favorite rides. Guess what? I did NOT like the attraction - I was blown away by it! I was part of the movie; I was another actor in the story; I was part of Rocky Raccoon's mission to rescue the other guardians of the galaxy. This differs from the Tower of Terror in that the ride shot up or fell down for a reason, as the consequence of the story's situation or action taken No randomness involved. Yes, this is a thrill ride. My rear end did not stay on my seat, which was quite unnerving. But the story line and optics were so phenomenal that I used a second Fast Pass to relive this adventure.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: