• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

World of Color Dessert Package Question

Forums > Disney California Adventure > World of Color Dessert Package Question

Phthomas10
For anyone who has done this before..the schedule shows that World of Color will be at 9pm when we go, but our dessert package says it's for 8:15pm..? Seems like a silly question...but am I supposed to arrive at that time? I thought we enjoyed the desserts during the show?
Amanda :-)
You can have your dessert during the show, but this is the time that they encourage you to line up and they will begin serving you once you are seated.
I don't believe the waiters were walking around serving drinks once the show actually started, so getting there earlier gives them time to get you everything you need without needing to disturb you during the actual show
Phthomas10
Ohhhh lol thank you so much Amanda! :)
DisneyPrincess
We did this last week, you are able to check in 45 min early. You won't sit right away there will be a small line, once seated your waiter/waitress will bring you bread and take your drink orders. You do get your dessert before the show. If you need something during the show like a drink the waiters are around to help you out and they do check up on you during the show. Hope you enjoy it!!
No problem! We showed up an hour before show time, and we were shocked at how many other people were already lined up (and it was a Thursday!) we ended up being the last table on the far left and in the back but it was still a decent view.
William Henry
How much is the package and is it worth it
Phthomas10
Package is $79 a person. To me, the lure is the seating. I haven't experienced it yet so maybe someone else can chime in on if it's worth it?
It was a nice experience. But definitely not something we will do every trip.
Sylvia
My husband and I loved it and will do it again. We ended up taking most of our food back to our hotel room as they give you a lot and ate it over the next few days as snacks. We ended up not buying any other sweets the entire time we were there as we had enough from the dessert party.
Disneyland Dog 8-9-69
Wow that sounds awesome! Personally I was never the biggest fan of world of color, and with the expenses it didn't seem like a priority for me so I've never done it. But it's sounding like a great experience, I should give it a try!
Chipper314
It IS amazing. We did this on a recent trip and wouldn't do it any other way if we are going to watch the show. Pricey, so won't do it every trip, but worth not being canned like sardines standing trying to peak and watch the show over someone's head. Sitting down after a long night, desserts and drinks brought to you, no one in your view, worth it.
Katherine
What are some of the dessert that they give you?
They give cookies, cheese, bread, grapes, cheesecake, macaroons, and a chocolate bundt cake
Katherine
Thanks Amanda! Sounds like I need to do this next time.
Senior Micky
we finally did WOC with the dessert package last September, because Fantasmic, our all time favorite, was not running. We loved it. We definitely will do it again, and again, and again.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: