• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

WOC dining package

Forums > Disney California Adventure > WOC dining package

Mell
I just wanted to take a minute to say how awesome this was! My husband and I ate at Wine Country Trattoria for our WOC dining package. My husband got the ribeye steak and I got the chicken. Both so delicious! Salad and dessert also good. The view for the show was AMAZING. Don't hesitate to purchase this. Worth every penny. So much magic.
Pixie dust
We do the lunch package at Wine County and we absolutely love it too. It is definitely worth every penny. I totally agree.
MariaC
Good to know. I've only done the Carthay Circle package and the food was Delicious as well. Worth the price.
Senior Micky
We love Wine Country! But, we do the dessert package for WOC because of the great seats.
NapaJane
We have done the lunch at WCT for the show, loved it!
Lu
Wondering whether to get the dining package or just try Fast pass. What's the advantage over FP?
THE3LINGS
Which dinner , desert package has the best viewing for WOC
Amanda :-)
Your viewing area with dining packages are better than with just a fastpass.
Mickey Bound
Dessert
Sylvia
Dessert party, hands down
Disneydreamer74
What is the "dessert package"? From which restaurant? What's the price?
DisneyNana
Price for dessert party is $79. It's the only reserved seating that you actually sit at a table. I booked my dessert party for August 2nd and can't be more excited. I really thought it sounded expensive but it's been years since I've seen WOC and decided to splurge.
Disneydreamer74
Is this sitting at a restaurant or is it reserved sitting out by the water? How can I book the Dessert package? I mean, through what restaurant?
Barbara - MPT Agent
Hi Disneydreamer74, You will have reserved table seating which is located in front of the Little Mermaid ride. You can book the World of Color Dessert Party online or by calling Disney Dining. You will be required to pay in full at the time of booking. Here's the link for online booking, enjoy :) https://disneyland.disney.go.com/dining/disney-california-adventure/world-of-color-dessert-party/
Disneydreamer74
Thank you Barnara
Mickey Bound
Dessert seating the only way to do woc
Lu
Great to hear. Thanks for reporting. We're trying lunch WCT package next month. How early did you arrive for the viewing area?
Mickey Bound
If you want a good standing position I would say 30-45 minutes. That being said have tried all three lunch options over the years the only way I got good viewing was with desert package. I always get someone who pushes their way in front of me and puts their kid on their shoulders. I hope you have better luck
Lu
That's so inconsiderate. you gotta wonder about people sometimes.
Mickey Bound
I probably should have said something but their to have a good time and don't want to get into argument.
Diane - DIO
Mell, thank you for sharing your review for the Wine Country Trattoria WoC dining package. I have done that same package for dinner and the WoC view was absolutely awesome! I am doing the WoC Dessert Party in August for the sit down viewing experience.
tangled and frozen
Excited to hear there is a sitting option!
Msnaye73
We are doing the dessert package for the first time. Since my mom and I are both disabled, we are really hoping the seated view will be amazing for the kids.
DisneyNana
Msnaye73...get there early to check in. We got there at 8:15 and by the time we got through the line we got seated in a tall table. The seats on the front row are low and very good view. We had a great view also but it's a little bit difficult for me to get in those tall chairs. The kids will have a great view.
Mickey Bound
Hard to get in tall chairs but it is the best view.
Msnaye73
We will habe to plan on getting their early. I have arthritis in both legs. Tall chairs are impossible for me. Thanks for the heads up!
DisneyNana
You're welcome and enjoy. We're so glad we did it for the first time.
Senior Micky
Msnaye73, the tall chairs are not that bad. I am short and disabled, too, and I was able to do it. If you feel you won't be able to do the tall chairs, call Disney Dining back and explain the situation to them, and ask if they can be sure you get the regular height chairs.
Dizzdad
Is the dessert package price ($79) per person or for the group?
M&M=Love
per person.
DisneyNana
And no AP discount.
Dizzdad
Thank you. That's a little pricey for me.
M&M=Love
The price does include alcholic beverage for those over 21, plus tax and gratuity. Kinda expensive but a definite must do one time.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: