• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Belle's library

Forums > Disney California Adventure > Belle's library

DisneyQueen805
isn't there a belle's library in Hollywood area of California adventure? if so could someone tell me about it please? :)
Evil Queen
I think its the beasts library, im not sure what its called but its really cool. they have computers that take your picture And you answer a bunch of questions and it morphs your picture into the Disney character you are
DisneyQueen805
thank you Evil Queen. do u out know where it is at DCA?
DisneyQueen805
I'm going on Tuesday and would love to check it out. :)
Pixie dust
It is in the art of animation building. When you enter the building go left it's a lot of fun. The building also has turtle talk with crush and it's also where you can learn to draw Disney characters. They have large picture screens inside with movie clips and songs playing.
DisneyQueen805
thank you pixie dust, I will be sure to check it out. :)
Evil Queen
if you go when the park opens there is almost no one in there, we had the whole place to ourselves which was super fun! and have your camera ready, I got the best picture of my son morphing into sully!
DisneyQueen805
thanks Evil Queen, I'm excited to check it out. :)
Jenni
My son is going to love all of this! And my husband will love the small crowd LOL
Tattoo Mom
This is so neat! I've never heard of it.
GoldenMel
Once inside the Animation building, look or ask for the Sorcerer's Workshop. This used to have 3 elements to it: the Sorcerer's Workshop explaining the basics of animation; the Beast's Library where you can play an interactive quiz; then Ursula's Grotto where you could be a part of a Disney movie. That last part is closed to provide a changing / break area for Frozen characters.
PirateQueenRaval
Beast's Library is absolutely gorgeous and my friends and I had fun checking it out. Plus even though we went in the afternoon, it was a nice break from the heat!
Nanna Joy
is that going to be permanent, since I'm going in December
DisneyNana
It's been there as long as I can remember and shouldn't be going away. While there check out Turtle talk with Crush.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: