• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

New Ears

Forums > Disney California Adventure > New Ears

Alina ornelas
anyone have any pics of new disney ears being sold
Evil Queen
you can't post pictures to existing threads otherwise it would be fun to see everyone's ears
Priscilla
It would be great if people could post photos ... love to see what people are finding in the parks.
Alina ornelas
Yes i agree. seems like a lot of info in not up to date on this website but i love the chats
XyroNight
I am making some Mickey ears for me and my nieces!
Amanda :-)
I saw pretty "belle" themed ears. They were black with a puffy gold bow, I hadn't seen those before
PirateQueenRaval
Those sound lovely Amanda. I think I had a pair of mickey ears as a little kid but they are long destroyed and gone. I would to be able to see pictures of other people's ears! I should look into those whenever my next trip is.
Alina ornelas
I was just there last Sunday and they have really pretty white ones with sparkly blue
JOnEsMimimouse
Just finished making Baymax ears for my youngest and Pokémon ears for the oldest
Senior Micky
my ears are from 1955, 1977, 1981.
pixiedandruff
we get new ears every trip, can't wait to have a big house to display them in! after this trip I will have nine pairs of ears!
Little Chef
I'm hoping to get a pair of the new rose gold Minnie ears on my next trip
Does anyone know what the halloween ears look like this year?
Jenni
There are Halloween ears?!?! =-0
Camby
They have light up Halloween ears on a headband. They come in orange and green.
Jenni
That's awesome!
Vonnie
I don't like the halloween park ears so I ordered some super cute orange sparkly ears with a black with white polka dots bow from an etsy shop. love them!
Jenni
Cute!
2 years ago I got the flashing pumpkin halloween ones. They are cute. I saw some cute minnie ones this year on a youtube video.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: