• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Restaurant info in the app

Forums > DIO Guest Relations > Restaurant info in the app

Whoever
How up-to-date is the restaurant info in the app? Some of the prices seem a bit different than what people are mentioning in the forums. And, some restaurants have notes like "New for 2011", which makes me wonder how long it has been since the menus have been updated. Thanks!
Dis Nerdy
I always go to the disneyland official website to look at menus & see prices. They are more likely to be up to date
Evil Queen
its something they do for us because they too love Disney. I find a lot of stuff to be accurate and what's not I can look on the official Disneyland site or ask other DIO members. I for one am very greatful for this app and everyone who runs and contributes to it
Disneydude
I second Evil Queen!
Court - DIO/MPT Agent
Hi - thanks for your note - we run the app as a hobby on the side (we both have other jobs and little ones) out of a love for Disney, we are frustrated how fast info gets out of date and how menus get outdated. We work hard to update them when we can and also use the official disneyland site when we can't take photos in the parks ourselves, but we are definitely often behind. We appreciate your understanding and always recommend checking official Disneyland information to verify - in the meantime menu updates are definitely on the top of our to do list - thx
Whoever
I SO appreciate everything about this app. Please understand that my original post was meant as a question. This stuff changes SO quickly, and I totally understand that it is hard to keep it all updated. My biggest frustration with planning a trip to Disneyland is that there are SO many websites that are SO out-of-date and it just adds a ton of confusion. I have found pages that look good, but they still have the Fantasmic dining options from 2 years ago. Even just adding a "last updated ??/??/??" note on some pages would help, since it would be easier to spot the things that we might need to look at from a different source. This is an awesome app!
Evil Queen
whoever please know my comment was not in response to your question it was a reply to a comment that has now been removed
Whoever
Evil Queen - I was simply replying in general, not because of your comment. This is an awesome app and is SO much better than anything else I have found to help me plan my trips.
Evil Queen
agreed!

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: