• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Uploading photos

Forums > DIO Guest Relations > Uploading photos

Menehune
I'm using an LG G3, is there still an issue uploading photos? I'm still getting an error when trying to upload a photo when it asks me to choose to crop.
Diane - DIO
Menehune I am forwarding your question to DIO Admin. We'll have an answer for you soon. We appreciate your patience.
Menehune
Thank you
Diane - DIO
Menehune, As far as DIO Admin knows the photo issue is fixed on Android, he but will double check. He said he will test to see if he can reproduce the issue on that phone and will follow up later this week.
Menehune
I tested it again and I'm still getting an error. I opened a new post and clicked on the photo to add my photo. It asks me to "pick a photo to crop and size your photo" and gives me two selection, Gallery or Google+ I selected the Gallery Then it asked me to "Select an avatar from..." and it gives me two selections Camera or Gallery. I selected the the Gallery Then an error pops up "Failed to Load Image" I'm using an LG G3, Android Version 5.0.1
Diane - DIO
Thank you for the additional info. I have forwarded this (and the screenshots you emailed to me) to Admin. :-)
Mickey Bound
I wanted to upload photo. Started a new topic clicked on add photo and screen grays a little but nothing happens. I have a iPhone 6
Diane - DIO
Mickey Bound I am having the same issue on my iPhone 5S. Admin is aware of the issue I am having. I will let them know you are having an issue as well.
Mickey Bound
Thank you. Did not think it was that hard. At least I don't feel like SUVs an idiot now.
Disney Jenn - DIO
Just tested it and my iPhone 5 has same problem. I could upload before. I wonder is it's the new iOS 9.1 upgrade?
Mybabesindisneyland
Is it possible to add a picture to an existing thread?
Disney Jenn - DIO
No, at this time you can only upload a photo when you first start a thread

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: