• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

log what I did

Forums > DIO Guest Relations > log what I did

D1sn3yl0v3
is there a way in this app I can log what I did? each time I go to Disneyland I bring a notebook and when I get back the the hotel at night I write down what I did where I ate anything special that happened and I always forget things. it would be cool if there was a button under the attractions and dining where u just say u did that then can see it at the end of the day so I'm wondering if there is something like that on this app. I thought there was but I don't remember
D1sn3yl0v3
ok well hopefully it can be a feature soon prob not before I go next but maybe before the time after that haha
Bryant "MegaDisney" - DIO/MPT
You could use the My Itinerary tool on the main menu. I honestly haven't explored all the features ofv this tool but it might be worth checking out.
D1sn3yl0v3
I don't see that where is it?
D1sn3yl0v3
ok that would be why I'm using it on my iPhone
Disney77
How to use My Itinerary for android in the main menu you can use attractions, shops, events and dining for the My Itinerary for this example we will go to events look for Fantasmic click on Fantasmic you should see a button add to My Itinerary now go back to the main menu then My Itinerary you should see Fantasmic if you add more thing in your list you can move it around and check them off as you complete your task
Disney77
by following my last How To you should have Fantasmic in My Itinerary How to remove something from My Itinerary for android for this example we will use events again on the main menu go to events then Fantasmic there will be a button there that will say remove from My Itinerary click that then that item will no longer be in your list
Disney77
note my how to can be changed at any time by a DIO management team member or and update or simply removed im not a DIO agent just a fan helping out thanks
Bryant "MegaDisney" - DIO/MPT
We appreciate your input Disney77! I love the My Itinerary Feature!
D1sn3yl0v3
I have an iPhone do I don't have that feature does Snyone know when it's coming to iPhones?
D1sn3yl0v3
do you think it will be out by December 1st? haha ik it's kind of far away but that's when I'm going to anehiem 2nd is the first day in the park and I would really like it by then if possible

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: