• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Disney world dessert parties.

Forums > Dining at WDW > Disney world dessert parties.

Goofy-dad
While at Disney World this last week my family and I were able to experience two fireworks dessert parties. Our first was at the Magic Kingdom for the wishes fireworks show. This is held at the tomorrow land terrace restaurant. There are more treats then you could possibly eat. They had cupcakes, rice crispy treats, canoli's, tirimisu, cheese cake brownies, a sundae bar and more. There was a table and chairs to sit at so you could sit and enjoy your treats while watching the show. Overall I would highly recommend the wishes dessert party. Worth the money for my family. We also experienced the Illuminations dessert party at EPCOT. This party had cookies both chocolate chip and no sugar added lemon, rice crispy treats, chocolate/Oreo moose and more. They also had snacks available. Nacho's, pate cheese and bread. Unlike the Magic Kingdom this party had adult drinks, both wine and rum punch were available. The treats were not as good as the Wishes desserts but having the snacks and alcohol available makes them even to me. What I did not like at Illuminations was not having chairs to sit and watch the show. There are tall tables for people to rest your drinks and snacks on but no where to sit and relax. After walking all day in the park who wants to stand around a table. The spot is good but I think anywhere around the Lake would be as good. Overall until they have chairs and the wait staff like Wishes does I could not recommend Illuminations dessert party. For my family it just wasn't worth the money.
GrimGrinningGhost
Thanks for the review Goof-dad,how much was the wishes dessert party.
Goofy-dad
I believe I paid $50 a piece for my wife and I and $30 for my daughter.
GrimGrinningGhost
Thanks Goofy-dad :)

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: