• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Cinderella's Royal Table

Forums > Dining at WDW > Cinderella's Royal Table

GoldenMel
Tonight we had dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table inside her castle. This was a unique experience with fine dining with characters. We had our photos taken with Cinderella after we checked in, then Snow White, Aurora, Ariel and Jasmine all came to our table for more pictures. Dinner was three courses with 6 options each for appetizer, entrée and dessert. Food was excellent with a wide variety. I had the crusted cod, wife had the beef medallion with shrimp. Everything done to our complete satisfaction. This was not an inexpensive dining option, as it ran in excess of $60 per person. It was also different in that when I made the reservation online last fall, I had to actually prepay for our meal, not just use a CC for securing the reservation.
Maria
Wow! That sounds so amazing! How fun!!
Mike - MPT Owner
This is one of the restaurants I thought was all hype, but the overall value for the price definitely surpasses some of the other restaurants. I like how each of the princesses spent more than 10 seconds talking to and taking pictures with guests. I'm glad you enjoyed it Mel.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: