• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Dining package

Forums > Dining at WDW > Dining package

Pixie dust
We are possibly going to Disney World this fall for the first time and I know nothing about it. I am especially interested in as much knowledge as you all can please give me about the dining package and is it worth it. Does it cover places like the blue bayou etc
Bryant "MegaDisney" - DIO/MPT
There is not a Blue Bayou in Walt Disney World, but dining packages cover 99.9% of the locations at the resort.
Pixie dust
Thank you i just meant kinda fancy restaurants like that
Mike - MPT Owner
Pixie dust, you would want to do a deluxe, premium, or platinum dining plan if you want to get the value benefit of a dining plan. There are so many exceptions to getting your money's worth with the dining plan, that I would strongly recommend working with a Disney travel agency like Magical Partners Travel to help you work it out.
Pixie dust
Thank you for the advice. I really appreciate it. This is a lot different from going to Disneyland and we have dreamed about going for years. I really want to be as knowledgeable as I can
Kim
you can look into tables at wonderland. gives a percent off better restaurants, at least quite a few of the them. not sure of the cost but was $125.00 a few years ago.
Kim
also look at an app called "mouse perks"
Goofy-dad
We just went last month Pixie dust and had the deluxe dining plan. I would say if you and your family plan on doing lots of character meals and pricey sit down restaurants then the deluxe is awesome. If you like to just grab a quick hot dog or turkey leg in the park? Then go with the quick service plan or don't waste the money. I think it ended up saving me in the long run.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: