• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

character dining at walt disney world

Forums > Dining at WDW > character dining at walt disney world

Wolfington
What are the best character meals at Disney World in regards to the characters? Which characters do you see at which ones and which restaurants have the most characters. my first time going to Walt Disney World and want to make sure I get the best of the character meals
Part Of Your World
I liked the Tusker House in Animal Kingdom and Cape May Cafe in the Beach Resort area. Tusker lunch had safari versions of Mickey, Goofy, Donald and Minnie and the food selection was varied and good. Cape May had a nice breakfast with surf goofy, Donald and Minnie (some others I can't remember) and if you eat early enough you can walk in the boardwalk entrance to Epcot which is less crowded.
GoldenMel
We have done breakfast at Ohana. Characters are Lilo, Stitch, Minnie and a couple of others. Breakfast is brought to the table family style.
Wolfington
thanks. when reviewing the different places, i was actually looking at the 3 listed above.
Lvdsny
If looking for some more princess options, try 1900 park fare at the Grand Floridian or Pooh and Friends at Crystal Palace.
SarahAnne
Tusker house and crystal palace are cool because they are in the parks..if you book a reservation before the park opens you get in early and main st with nobody there or in your castle picture is pretty cool so is AK, can also be the first in line for Kilimanjaro after breakfast that way
Wolfington
i heard that the Beast is at one of the character meals? is this true?
GoldenMel
We had our picture taken with him at Be Our Guest.
Laura Gabler
Was just reading and accidentally flagged something on here, sorry!
7 Disney Nuts
We went to Ohana caracters were great, but food was poor, we won't do that again
Horse Hockey
YYYEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Matthew Clabaugh
Crystal Palace has Winnie the Pooh and Friends

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: