• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Do you have a Favorite WDW Restaurant?

Forums > Dining at WDW > Do you have a Favorite WDW Restaurant?

Diane - DIO
And what do you love about it?
Bryant "MegaDisney" - DIO/MPT
Liberty Tree Tavern or The Brown Derby!
GoldenMel
Be Our Guest in the Magic Kingdom.
Barbara - MPT Agent
We loved the Brown Derby Fantastic Dining Package!! Excellent meal and reserved stadium seating for the show!
Christina MPT
I will need to go back for further taste testing ;)
Mike - MPT Owner
Flying Fish at Boardwalk is far and away the best restaurant my family and I have ever been to.
Lvdsny
My top 3: Be Our Guest (dinner), Ohana and Sanaa. Lots of amazing choices at Disney World.
Kahikaiwa
California Grill, Kona Cafe, Be our guest, and Trex
Mouseketeermom
California grill - hands down! So different and upscale. The food is great. But the best part is watching the fireworks with the music piped inside the restaurant. Or watching them from the balcony outside the restaurant
grandmadizny
Hoop dee do Revue in Fort Wilderness The Ohana for breakfast, but dinner is nice. Just loved their Hawaiian bread!!!! The 1900 Park Fare.
Doofenshmirtz
Every time we go the 50's diner is mandatory.
Disminfan
My favorite is Sunshine Seasons at Epcot! I love the menu choices, so much that you can eat something entirely different for lunch and dinner .
Menehune
Ok, what is a good family restaurant to go to that's not Be Our Guest since they are already booked during the time there. This will be a few of my friends first time at WDW.
Lvdsny
Menehune- family dining at Liberty Tree or Whispering Canyon might be good. Character wise 1900 Park Fare or Chef Mickey.
Menehune
Thank you, I'll check those out.
Leslie Anderson McCarville
Liberty Tree the best ever
Menehune
Has anyone done the tea service at the Grand Floridian?
Tiff Prendergast
Wolfgang puck
Tiff Prendergast
I've had tea there
Menehune
Tiff how was the tea service?
Disneybaby
Ohana was pretty amazing. The view, the service, THE FOOD!
7 Disney Nuts
At this point Kat Cora's resturaunt at the Boardwalk inn, but we are going to Victoria and Alberts next year and I think that will take over as my favorite
Mike - MPT Owner
Unfortunately, Kat Cora's restaurant is no longer there and was replaced by Trattoria.
7 Disney Nuts
That's BS it was incredible food
GrimGrinningGhost
Ohana

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: