• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Goofy’s kitchen

Forums > Dining at Disney > Goofy’s kitchen

Disney Mom
Does the max pass work at Goofy’s Kitchen or do you still have to pay separately for those photos?
NapaJane
Would love to know too! may get it just for that!
Disney Mom
It would sure help with saving money
Poisoned Apple
You can always call the Disney guest services to ask. The number is on the Disneyland site.
DisneyDarcy
I read somewhere that they no longer have photographers taking photos at the character meals. At Plaza Inn, they have a photographer take your photo with Minnie at the entrance, but once inside you have to take your own photos.
Disney Mom
Yes that is what I was meaning. Does the one in front get yo use the photo pass
Evil Queen
Im pretty sure it does as long as you scan your ticket and purchase max pass before you eat
Disney Mom
Thanks
Evil Queen
I will let you know tomorrow when we go for dinner
Evil Queen
so with the max pass you do get a code for digital prints but if you want the actual packet you still have to buy them
NapaJane
thank you very much for the info! I may do that, can print at Costco or elsewhere.
Evil Queen
I made the mistake of buying it without looking at it and everyone in my family looks HORRIBLE but we can always look back at it and laugh
Pixie dust
Lol that’s a memory. Those are the fun times when you get home and say remember this and have a good laugh.
Evil Queen
so true pixie dust! my family was mad that I bought it but I love our terrible horrible picture!

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: