• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Mobile ordering

Forums > Dining at Disney > Mobile ordering

Senior Mickey
can anyone tell me how Mobile Ordering works? I need specific instructions, because this type of thing is not in my wheelhouse! How do you pay for your order?
Mamaof12
I’ve been wondering this too. Is it easy to do and can you customize your food ? What if someone needs gluten free ?
Evil Queen
go to the restaurant you want on the app then scroll through the menu until you find what you want and click on it, you can specify how you want certain things. repeat until your order is complete ( you must have your credit card number stored on app) then select a pick up time. when you get to the restaurant click im here and you will get a notification when its ready and you go up to the mobile order window and pick it up. hope that helps.
Senior Mickey
Evil Queen, how do I get my Disney VISA card # on the app?
Evil Queen
open the app and click the three little lines in the bottom right corner click on my profile then scroll down to payment method click on that and then you should be able to put in your card info.
Senior Mickey
Thank you! I'm useless when it comes to this type of stuff! Can I put it in, even if I'm not using it until November?
Evil Queen
yes, you need to have it in to make reservations and everything so you can definitely put it in now
Evil Queen
im not great with technology either so I understand. :)

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: