• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Mobile ordering

Forums > Dining at Disney > Mobile ordering

Disney Mom
Anyone have any issues with ordering your food ahead of time and then it having anywhere to sit when you get there? I am trying to plan ahead for next summer. Ordering ahead sounds great except if you can’t sit down to eat it when you get there.
Menehune
I’ve heard that the mobile ordering for the Bengal BBQ was great. My friends did the mobile ordering and they picked it up and ate the food while waiting in line for the Jungle Cruise. Seating is always going to be an issue whether or not you use the mobile ordering.
Misty Myers
We always found a seat first, then ordered. Even doing it this way we had our food within 5-10 minutes. We were able to sit down while waiting and then one of our party went up to get the food when it showed ready.
Tattoo Mom
We used it multiple times this summer and never had an issue getting a table. We would sit then let them know we were there.
NapaJane
I was hesitant, but loved it this past trip in September. qe scoped out a table near Award Weiners, and ordered, 5 min later our order was ready. Used it at the Bengal BBQ, and for a Dole Whip.
Evil Queen
we used it at red rose tavern, bengal bbq, flo's, the ice cream place in dca and jolly holiday. I wish they had it every where, it saved us so much time and was so easy to use.
heffurtink
We used it at Bengal BBQ, Flo's and Smokejumpers and had no problems at all.
Mamaof12
We loved the mobile ordering. Made it so much easier to sit down and order and then pick it up. Even my husband was impressed as if I did something fantastic

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: