• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

World of color desert package

Forums > Dining at Disney > World of color desert package

Dismom
Are you able to request gluten free deserts when you make reservations for this?
Amanda :-)
I believe they ask about allergies. When are you going? WOC is under refurbishment until late 2018 with no official opening date
Dismom
We are going for the opening of the holiday season. Crossing our fingers it will be open again by then!
Menehune
We’re also going in December. I hope WOC is opened by that time. We only see WOC with the Dessert package now. We stopped doing the dinner packages.
Senior Mickey
Menehune, we honestly never considered WOC dinner package. We have always done dessert.
Menehune
To us the dessert one is better. You get to sit and relax and you have a great view. You don’t have to worry about lining up early. If you get the dinner package, you still have to line up early if you want to be in the front and it’s standing room only. My daughter is 8 and won’t be able to see the show if we don’t line up early.
Amanda :-)
Fingers crossed it works out for all of you! We had reservations for the dessert package for last month and were super bummed when we realized it wasn’t going to happen.
Menehune
Amanda, I’m so sorry you didn’t get a chance to try it. When it opens up again, you definitely have to try it and they give you so much food. Don’t make a mistake by timing it right after dinner. You might get full fast.
Dismom
It really sounds like the way to go! I really hope it’s up and running by the holidays!

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: