• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

What are your must eats /restaurants at Disneyland?

Forums > Dining at Disney > What are your must eats /restaurants at Disneyland?

RaynaDisney
What are your must have eats/restaurants at Disney ?
Poisoned Apple
Plaza Inn Fried Chicken. At least once a trip!
Menehune
I agree, Plaza Inn for the fried chicken.
Evil Queen
french market (french dip & jambalaya), jolly holiday (grilled cheese & tomato bisque), bengal bbq (everything).
heffurtink
A Tigger Tail from Critter Country. A Mickey beignet from Mint Julep. A chicken skewer from Bengal BBQ
RaynaDisney
Love all of those ! However I tried bengal BBQ and the skewers were dry :(
NapaJane
New go to is a bbq crunch dog at Award Weiners. I sure hope they keep the funnel cake fries after Pixar fest.
Amanda :-)
Monte Cristo sandwiches from Cafe orleans. Mint juleps (still frazzled they are no longer green), and grilled cheese sandwiches with tomato soup from the jolly holiday bakery. Oh and any kind of creme brûlée other than the original flavor. Right now at the jolly holiday it is orange flavored and so good!
SassySue
Our fav lunch/dinner is Gumbo & pomme frites from Cafe Orleans and Mickey beignets if we have room.
RaynaDisney
Thanks everyone !
Pixie dust
Bengal bbq for sure and blue bayou and carnation cafe are also must dos
Chipper314
Carnation cafe for breakfast. At least once every trip
Senior Mickey
Carnation Cafe, Holly Jolly Bakery, Plaza Inn.
Fatima N
Corn dog! Red wagon!
Minnie
For breakfast it is River Belle Terrace for the Mark Twain (Bacon, eggs, potatoes, and biscuit). Lunch snack at Bengal BBQ for some Safari Skewers (Bacon wrapped asparagus). Dinner is the Red Chili Enchilada Platter at Rancho Del Zocalo while watching Big Thunder Mountain Railroad whiz by! For a sweet treat it is a Carmel Apple at Marceline's Confectionery in Downtown Disney! °o°
Jenni
Oh my, I want to join Minnie just for the meals! Straight to my heart...
Jw690
Corn dog, dole whip, fried chicken, and popcorn
Evil Queen
I would like to remove bengal bbq from my must eats. this time the beef skewers were so tough that it took like 10 minutes to chew one bite. so dissapointed!
Pixie dust
Evil Queen did you guys ever make it to Steakhouse 55 for breakfast
Evil Queen
No we didn't. because of the plane incident I feel like we kind of had a shortened vacation. Next time for sure!
Pixie dust
Awesome add to your list lol.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: