• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Halloween and Fall Treats

Forums > Dining at Disney > Halloween and Fall Treats

heffurtink
This is our first time going to Disneyland for the Halloween Season. We will be there Sept 10-14. Could anyone please direct me to where we will be able to find tasty Fall treats that are only around during this time. Thanks everyone.
DisneyDarcy
Disneyland hasn’t put out any info on the special Fall treats yet. Probably late August before they do since they’re still promoting the treats for Pixar Fest.
heffurtink
Awesome and thank you. I didn't know they did that. Where will I look for Disney to put out that information.
NapaJane
I follow the Disney Food Blog, a lot of info on Disney world, but they have Disneyland too, really good to see the new stuff coming out when it hits.
heffurtink
Thank you DisneyDarcy and NapaJane. I will be on the look out.
heffurtink
Just saw all the yummy Halloween food coming to Disney Resort on Disneyparks blog and laughingplace. OMStars it looks so fun and fantastic. Cant wait for Sept 11-14
Evil Queen
I saw them too...so excited!
SassySue
How to decide with so many enticing treats? Yum! Making my list already!
Dianarenee
Omg I just saw too! So excited!
DisneyNana
Ok, not real computer savvy here, I can’t find the Halloween food. Went on disneyParks food blog but I didn’t see anything just for Halloween. Please help!
Poisoned Apple
https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2018/08/foodie-guide-to-halloween-time-2018-at-disneyland-resort/
DisneyNana
Thank you Poisoned Apple! Now I’m making my list too. I’m so excited!
Jenni
Making me so jealous...and hungry!
Pixie dust
I’m so excited too. I can’t wait
Evil Queen
I know im gonna be the outsider here but im not all that impressed with most of the Halloween offerings. but I don't care for pumpkin flavor either.
NapaJane
I'm not a fan of pumpkin at all either. But anxious to try the cookies and cream funnel cake fries, the Pixar fest ones were sooo good! And possible the croissant donut with pb&j.
DisneyNana
That croissant donut with pb&j is on my list. Sounds amazing!
Pixie dust
I really really wanted to try that dole whip pineapple donut. I doubt it will be around in October but I sure hope so
Evil Queen
yes pixie dust, I want one too!
Pixie dust
Let me know if you find them lol. Give me hope hehee
Priscilla
In the lol that was posted what was the round pasta with spokes and looked like it had chilli and corn chips on top .... what actually is it and where do you get it
Poisoned Apple
Priscilla, It’s at Alien Pizza planet. Scroll down the link and you will see the description in that listing(pinwheel pasta, chili, cheese, green onions). :)
Fatima N
Evil queen I’m the same. I’m not in love w the pumpkin flavors. lol
Evil Queen
I always think I will like and then when I taste it I remember not so much

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: