• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Mickey’s Adventure Breakfast

Forums > Dining at Disney > Mickey’s Adventure Breakfast

Dismom
I’m very curious what people think about the newly themed character breakfast at the grand. I know it starts tomorrow. If anyone goes let me know your thoughts!
Senior Mickey
following
Mickey Bound
When does it start
SassySue
I saw a review by Casey Starnes of Disneylanddaily.com. Sounded like she enjoyed it. They had little bags of cereal flavored milk...
SonsX5
It is very good. Characters were all over. Very enjoyable for the little ones.
Evil Queen
what characters were there
Amanda :-)
Great! I made reservations for next week!
Mickey Bound
Do they take your picture when you come in with character
Dismom
Yay! Thanks everyone. I’m going to book it for my family as a surprise since it sounds like a winner!
Zpaul
reservations are still under storytellers? on the app?
Dismom
Yes it’s still storytellers cafe, just a new breakfast name.
Amanda :-)
We just did this breakfast Friday morning. My daughter was a huge fan of the cereal flavored milk. They also chose her to be one of the maraca shakers as they paraded around the restaurant with the characters. While i enjoyed it, I’m getting over the fact that most of the breakfasts have the same characters. At this one we saw Pluto chip dale Mickey and Minnie. At goofys we had Mickey goofy Minnie Pluto chip and dale. At least at plaza we saw chip dale Minnie and then some different characters. I miss the days where we used to go to the breakfast’s for a wide variety of characters depending on where we were dining. I didn’t even bother taking out my daughters autograph book because she had already gotten the autographs twice.
Dismom
That’s too bad you haven’t seen other characters. I just like that they’ve updated from the brother bear characters. Last time we went we only saw one bear our whole meal.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: