• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Afternoon Tea at Disneyland Hotel

Forums > Dining at Disney > Afternoon Tea at Disneyland Hotel

Little Chef
Has anyone ever done the afternoon tea at the Disneyland Hotel. I know they offer a classic tea and currently they are doing a Pixar themed tea. I'm hoping to convince someone in my group to try the Halloween version with me on my next trip. I would love to hear people's experience
Senior Mickey
We have done the Halloween tea, and the Mother's Day tea. Absolutely do it. My husband had the best treats on his plates. I had to have a special "allergy" plate that the chef made up for me, which was beautiful. The teas are wonderful and you can get them iced or hot. The staff at Steakhouse 55 is top notch, very knowledgeable and attentive. We are just sorry our November trip does not allow us to do it again.
DisneyDarcy
I’ve thought about doing it for the food but I don’t like any kind of tea so wasn’t sure if that would be weird.
Senior Mickey
DisneyDarcy....My husband is a coffee drinker, except at Afternoon Tea.
Little Chef
DisneyDarcy I don't know about the Disney Tea specifically yet but I've done afternoon tea before and most places also offer coffee and hot chocolate options for those who don't love tea. I bet Disney does as well. It might be something worth looking into
SassySue
So disappointed no reservations 6/29. Will keep checking back hoping someone cancels.
Little Chef
good luck SassySue! let us know how you like it if you're able to get in
Senior Mickey
SassySue, be at S55 before the first seating. Ask if there are any tables for walk ins at any time. Although we always make reservations for nearly everywhere we eat, we find that each venue usually has about 10% of their tables for walk ins. in the meantime, keep checking back on the website or give Disney dining a call directly. A CM might be able to squeeze you in!
SassySue
Great advice! I’ll give it a try! Thank you!! I’ll let you know if we get in!
Menehune
I do Afternoon Tea with my friends back at home. We’ll be in Disneyland during the Christmas holiday. I see they have themes for Pixar and Halloween. Did they do one for Christmas last year?
Senior Mickey
Menehune, yes, they will do a themed Christmas tea. Apparently, they try to do theming at holiday times.
Menehune
So happy to hear. I knew that they did one for Halloween, wasn’t sure about Christmas. Thank you.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: