• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Goofy's Dinner Dining

Forums > Dining at Disney > Goofy's Dinner Dining

Crystal
My family and I have never done a character meal. We picked the Goofy Dinner. What should we expect from this?
Evil Queen
we do dinner at goofys every time. when you first go in you will get your picture taken with chef goofy in front of a cute kitchen backdrop. minnie, pluto, and chip and dale will come to your table for pictures and fun one on one interaction. the food is great in my opinion, lots of choices for kids and adults and some very interesting pizzas (pb&j, mac and cheese). and more desserts than you can imagine. it's a lot of fun.
DisneyNana
We really enjoy Goofy’s Kitchen. Evil Queen explained everything. We just went last week and in the beginning we got pictures with Chef Mickey instead of Chef Goofy. Goofy came around to the tables. That was the first time that’s ever happened. And it sure seems like they added a lot more desserts.
Tattoo Mom
We are doing this in a couple weeks can’t wait. We’ve only ever done breakfast so good to hear the details! Thanks
AZJenna
We love dinner there after a long day at the park! The food is usually pretty good and our toddler is entertained with the food and the characters. It really is worth it.
Amanda :-)
We are doing dinner for the first time next month. I’m anxious to see what it’s like...I’ve protested goofys kitchen ever since they changed their character lineup lol. But their dessert was the bees knees during breakfast so I’m sure I’ll enjoy it more during dinner time
Jenni
We did breakfast, one of my fave experiences of the week! Totally worth it.
Mike Morris
We’re doing Goofy’s kitchen for dinner too next Monday, I’ve done breakfast twice there, but not since the character switch either
Amanda :-)
Let me know what you think mike!
Mike Morris
Ok. I will
Disney-fanatic
We did Goofys Kitchen for the first time last year. It was fun! Mickey was a special guest and you had your picture taken with him. Goofy came to out table along with Minnie and Chip and Dale. There was a huge selection of food and desserts. It was our sons birthday and they sang to him. We will be back there this Saturday and this time we are trying Mickey's Surfs Up breakfast.
Mike Morris
Mickey’s Surf’s Up Breakfast is probably my favorite because it has Stitch, of course it’s being changed in July
Disney-fanatic
Yes it is too bad they are changing it. We actually are doing both Surfs up as well as Chip and Dale at the Grand Californian because these are the only two we haven't done and we want to experience them before they change. Mike have fun at Goofys Kitchen!
Crystal
Thanks for all the feed back !
Disney-fanatic
Crystal you will have a great time!
Mike Morris
We love surfs up, the one at Grand Californian was nice too because we saw a few rare characters there, a couple of bears, Racoon from Pocahontas, Rifiki and Brer Fox

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: