• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Ariel’s grotto

Forums > Dining at Disney > Ariel’s grotto

Amanda :-)
Is this restaurant not going to be reopening? Trying to make July reservations and it won’t allow me to due to the paradise pier construction....but paradise pier will be open by then. And I’m within the 60 day mark.
Evil Queen
ariel's grotto and cove bar have been combined to make the lamplight lounge. so sadly it is gone for good
I hadn’t seen your post and JUST got off the phone with disneydining. That makes me so bummed, Ariel’s grotto was a restaurant we visited regularly :(
Evil Queen
we liked it too. we always did the woc dining there, we are just skipping woc now all together
That really was my plan, but my 6 year old really wants to watch it. This is our first time taking our baby, and I think paint the night will be so much more appealing to him. So I had told her we would go to Ariel’s grotto for lunch with the princesses since we weren’t going to watch woc. Guess that’s not happening now, and we just booked the dessert package (insert face palm emoji here lol).
Evil Queen
you will have a blast Amanda!
Pixie dust
Evil Queen if you have never done it try the WOC lunch at Wine Country. It is so good and lots of fun. The dinner is fantastic too but a little more expensive. I really recommend it. I’ve done both and it’s as good or better than Ariel’s grotto was
Evil Queen
thanks pixie dust we might
Pixie dust
Great if you decide to give it a try let me know what you think
Evil Queen
will do
Cheshire Rene
Evil Queen we did the WOC Dessert package last year and it was great. You get to sit in seats and everyone gets their own plates of desserts and cheese. You also get two alcoholic beverages
Evil Queen
my kids have decided it's not worth standing through WOC again and I just cant justify spending that much for dessert so I think we are going to take the money and eat at either Napa rose or Steakhouse 55.
Pixie dust
Steakhouse 55 is my family’s favorite place to go for breakfast. We usually budget enough to do it twice. It’s fantastic. You will love it
Evil Queen
thank you pixie dust. we have never been to either and I was having problems deciding.
Pixie dust
My husband says I won’t like the menu at Napa Rose. He says I’m too picky lol. But steakhouse 55 is amazing we do breakfast cause it’s way cheaper than dinner and my guys get steak for breakfast which is a huge treat lol and they are in love with the garlic fries. I was skeptical about them for breakfast but they are yummy lol
Evil Queen
Ill will definitely check it out

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: