• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Need help ASAP!

Forums > Dining at Disney > Need help ASAP!

Jasmine A.K.
I need to confirm reservations for the Paint the Night parade dining package- I’m completely split between Wine Country and Carthay Circle. Please help! FYI- we are a party of 5 with 2 toddlers/preschoolers who have not seen the parade.
Mike Morris
Truthfully you don’t need the package, I would just find a good spot on the street
NapaJane
haven't done paint the night, but we like wine country for food. trying carthay in July.
Mickey Bound
We are doing the dessert one you get to sit down.
Pixie dust
Love both but wine country is always on our must do list.
Jasmine A.K.
We ended up going with Wine Country for tomorrow! Thanks everyone!
disneybound
Wine Country is great. Enjoy!
Senior Mickey
wine country. fabulous place.
Disney2017
both are amazing
Senior Mickey
Just as an FYI: the dinner package at Wine Country give you a great place to stand. We, and everyone else we talked to two nnights ago, thought we were getting chairs to sit on. No! if you want to sit, it's on the ground. That is not an option for me. Dinner was great, standing was not.
Disney2017
yes we just did the wine country dinner package for paint the night and we were so close to the parade I had to back up to take a pic I was too close
Amanda :-)
Ok serious question, what is the benefit from a parade dinner? With so much room on the parade route, I have personally never had a problem getting a curb seat. I remember when paint the night first started, reading people’s reviews who had done the package and were upset that they were standing behind other people who had done the dinner and showed up first. Has anything changed that make the dinner worth it?
Senior Mickey
Honestly, no benefit, except a reserved standing area. We thought we were going to have a place to sit, that was not on the ground. We do love Wine Country, but, standing was not in the plan....until it was!
Mickey Bound
Not sure but call and ask about Carthy circle. Passed buy them last night and they were setting up chairs
Disney2017
I think we got a very good meal and the parade seating was the cherry on top. if you get there when they tell you to it's not bad.. I had no one in front of me.. it was nice to not have to find a place to sit
52mouse
Carthy circle is the only dinner where you get to sit in chairs to watch the parade.
Mickey Bound
Were was the seating?
SassySue
I thought if you did the Sonoma Terrace Reception for Paint the Night Parade you also had a seat for the parade?
Jasmine A.K.
We did wine country but the night we were there was not busy and cast members said those in the front row could sit...but when it started our kids wanted to stand up anyway so it didn’t seem to make a difference to us!
DisneyDarcy
If you do the Sonoma Terrace reception you stay in the chairs where you eat. The view is great! And they give you a lot of food.
Amanda :-)
Is there no ground sitting normally for wine country?
SassySue
Thanks, DisneyDarcy! Hoping to call for reservations in a few days!
Jw690
Carthay is a waste of money. Food is horrible

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: